004

CHAPTER FOUR
𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊

𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝗿𝗱, 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟲

𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝗿𝗱, 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟲

ace certainly wasn't kidding when he said heatstroke were going to be massive in no time. it had been a bit over a month since we'd released our debut album 'burning hot' and sales had been doing absolutely amazing. so far we had the highest selling debut album in a week for 1986 which was a massive achievement, and just yesterday the album had hit three hundred thousand sales.

i was so proud of myself and the band, this is more than i ever could have asked for and i'm so grateful.

jordan and i currently sat on the worn out couch in our shitty apartment, watching some trashy reality show on the tv since there was nothing else on or to do.

"i still can't believe this," jordan says out of no where, his head shaking with a light chuckle.

"what do you mean?" my eyebrows furrow.

"just everything that's happened lately with the album and shit, i never believed we'd get this far so quickly."

"if i'm being honest same, yet here we are," i shrug, letting out a small chuckle as well.

before jordan has the opportunity to reply the sound of the phone ringing fills our small apartment, i mumble a short 'i'll get it' after i jump up from the couch and head for the kitchen where i grab the phone of the wall, holding it up to my ear.

"hello?"

"hey!" a hyper sounding voice which a quickly recognise as rikki's fills my ears, "so we heard about the album hitting three hundred thousand sales, congrats!"

a smile spreads across my lips in appreciation, "thanks rikki, that means a lot."

"anyways we're heading to the usual club tonight and we thought you guys should come to yunno...celebrate."

"sure, i could use some fun right about now."

"great! meet us there say ten?" he suggests.

"'kay sounds good, i'll let the boys know now," i nod even though he obviously can't see me.

"alright, see you later," he says cheerfully before hanging up.

we had become very close with the electric blue guys over the last few months, they turned out to be super cool and we all had a lot in common. the only person i somewhat failed to get along with was jax, i think it was the fact that we seem to be so alike that makes us crash. we both have very strong and dominant personalities and always like to be in control, so whenever one of us tried to boss the other around it would immediately set us off. it was funny though because at the same time we could also get along really well.