ANOTHER new girl? (Pride month special)🏳️‍🌈

I know it's not pride month anymore, but I originally planned to publish it on pride month. Enjoy!
Sundew's POV:
She wasn't acting like herself. She just couldn't help being excited. Willow was Joining jade mountain high! Willow!
"Sundew! Get ready!" Shouted Belladonna from downstairs. She flung on her gold t-shirt with a leaf on, and rushed out of the door. The walk to school was incredibly boring, and if walks were humans, Sundew would've kicked this one in the face. She almost bumped into a girl with bright red hair.
"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted.
The girl with bright red hair replied "You're lucky my firelighter's not turned on!" She paused. "Please tell me it's not!" Finally, Jade mountain high was in sight. She rushed in, only to find Willow was already in the classroom.

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

Sundew and Willow were sitting at the cafe table, with matching pride flag t-shirts. There was an awkward silence for a while and then Willow Said "I think Blue and Luna are moving to jade mountain high. That night, Snudoo (sorry, Sundew) couldn't control her excitement (could you if your boyfriend/girlfriend/crush and two of your friends all moved to your school?) and she ran into the house so fast, she almost knocked over Belladonna's favourite vase, and she ran upstairs and started throwing darts at a picture of Wasp (She's Sundew, how else would she entertain herself?)

Sorry it took so long to write ;-;
The picture is of human Sky. Sadly I will not be putting him in the story because I already have a plot in mind