4th. At a place to rest

You now open your door and letting them in. You are now worried, your house was a mess...

They look around at your house, and of course like a contestant presenting your work at the judges, you are worried that they might don't like it and leave....

blue's POV:

When i first look at the human's home. there are many things that are on the floor, some of his equipment that he needs to survive are misplaced. to be short, his place was a little messy...

pov end*

you: here blue diamond, you can sit on the couch. you too blue pearl

bd: what's a couch?

you were laughing  inside as soon as you hear those words. but you didn't  show any laughter because you want to show them respect...

so instead explaining them what a couch is, you walked  near into it and tapped my couch and said:

you: here, please seat in here...

and they both did what you said and sit at the couch and you also sit on a chair*

It was a little quiet between the three of us. Now after 5 mins later you brake our silent treatment and asked:

you: So, who are you exactly?

blue's pov:

I was shocked. I quickly look at my pearl and thinking if. i should reveal our secret identity or not...

pov end*

then blue diamond's expression changed. then i quickly said:

you: oh, don't worry you can trust me. I swear i will never tell this to anyone.

blue's pov:

Well, i suppose i can trust this human, i mean if he's not worthy to be trusted then he could have run away a long long time ago...

pov end*

And luckily she trusts you and said "alright human, but remember don't tell this to anyone, ok?" and i replied with a little smile "ok"...