Chapter 15. Meeting her again

At homeworld* 3 years later

J -10: are you sure you don't wanna come with us?

Y-6: come on L-3, we will make it comfy for you?

You: my decision is clear y-6 and j-10, i want to discover this place.

y-6: we understand, but if you need our help we will be there, okay?

You: i will

You gave them one last hug before leaving...

both: bye y/n, see you later

You: bye.

You remember the first time you met them. It was actually pretty strange, you where on space and was dragged by some meaty guards called "amethyst". And was thrown at a strange hole that did weird things about you. After that, you fall and landed on the place called " The Zoo "

Flashback:

when you enter the zoo it was pretty vnice and at the same time i saw many trees, rocks, sand and many more. It was a paradise... then you saw 2 human beings walking to you. Then they greeted you

j-10: my name is j-10 and this y-6. what's your name fella?

You: j-10 and y-6?? Anyway, my name is y/n, nice to meet you

You shake both of their hands happily

You: where are we?

y-6: your at home. this place is amazing, do you want to come?

You: sure!!

The three of you walk with each other and started living with them for about 3 years.

Flashback ends:

You are mesmerized by the place. It was beautiful. Then you saw a huge palace, you enter it then someone bump over you...

I quickly said im sorry to the person that i crossed upon. and when i saw her... she was beautiful...

blue's POV:

I was playing hide and seek with spinel and it was my turn to hide. I didn't see where am i going because i was checking spinel... and i bumped onto someone i quickly say sorry

Pov end:

You and blue's POV:

We both say sorry at the same time. and when i see his/her eyes they were familiar to me. we quickly stare at each other for a while. and it was kinda like i know him/her.

Pov end:

Then spinel comes in and taps blue's shoulder and shouted:

spinel: got ya!! oh who do we have here?

spinel: well well well, i can't believe this!! there's another human!! hello there, my name is spinel and you are?

you: um, ahh that really hurt, my name is y/n

spinel: y/n? pfffttt hahahaha! what kind of name is that?!hahahahhaa!!!

bd: i think he's from the human zoo. but how did you enter our place?

she offered you a help, since that bump really hurt. She was trying to lend you a hand and you took it. Her hand was soft as if it was the most softest thing that you touched.

bd: nice to meet you y/n. I'm blue diamond

and when you were up again, spinel asks you something:

spinel: i thought you were with the other zoomans at your ship?

you: oh i always wanted to visit this place, it is beautiful

spinel: do you know steven universe?

you: of course, i know him every zooman knows him and. Gareg...

Spinel: Uhh... What?

You: that guy abandons us.
causing us to feel pain

bd: you know him?! he was an interesting human for knowing what's it like to loose someone you love.

me: oh uh, okay 😐😐😐

{ As you can see it's not dead. HAHAHAHA. Anyways, i hope you enjoy the new Chapter}