Chapter 23

"Copter Panuwat!" Hearing his name being called, Copter was standing up and was walking up straight to the door of the doctor's room to get his treatment. Yesterday, Kimmon had waking up late because of his hangover and taking time longer than he thought to be okay. He somehow knew Bas was getting angry at him for drinking the night before.

When he arrived at the shop, Bas was avoiding him, heading straight upstairs to Copter's room. Copter's room shift had ended for the day, so Copter might be in the room, though he was wondering why Copter didn't roam around the city as usual. He just walked straight to the office, continue his piled of work for the shop management, and also read the report of his company.

It was his father's company when he decided to appoint a salaried CEO, which had enough experience to handle the job and when he would just be an actively involved shareholder, thus the monthly report. He sometimes will involve in a meeting for a bigger transaction, but for a day-to-day basis, the appointed CEO will handle and make all decisions. The CEO who place his father was once his father's right-hand man who knew about the business in and out.

It took him more than two hours for him to get out of the office and only then he heard some of the staff talking about Copter. Hearing it, he dashed upstairs and were giving Copter an earful of how much he neglected his health and was forcing him to go to the hospital early this morning.

Unexpectedly, or maybe he has expected it, but thought it would be forgotten with Copter's hurt commotion, when Bas was giving him an earful after that, about his drinking and his own neglected health, but instead talking about others. Well, Copter who was watching these two brothers bickering and all, thought they were cute, and he was missing his own brother so very badly.

"It's good you decide to come here today. The cream you used on it wasn't really suitable for this type of wound. What I put on you was better and it also wouldn't leave you any scar. Put these cream on three times a day and it will take at most two to three days to fully heal." The doctor was talking while wrapping his hand, while a nurse was helping him, standing right beside him.

Copter was saying thank you before getting out of the room and was sitting beside Kimmon who was waiting for him outside. "Done?" Copter was nodding his head while he seat supporting his wounded arm with his other hand.

Once his name was been called again, he was about to stand up when Kimmon had stopped him. "I'll take care of it, just wait here." Kimmon didn't wait for Copter's answer when he left right away heading to the counter to take care of Copter's bill and getting his medicine.

Copter was sitting while he kept looking down the floor. His mood doesn't get any better and he didn't know how to be happy again. He really wants to stop thinking, but his mind didn't let him. Whenever he was alone like this, he would always be thinking about his brother and P'Tae, that it was hard for him to even breathe. He couldn't stop to wonder of why and how.

"What happened? What's wrong? Why are you hurt? Who did this to you?" Suddenly, out of nowhere, there he was, his brother, his P'Godt was kneeling in front of him while keep holding his bandaged arm to look closely on it.

Was his imagination playing with him now? Was... "Cop, why are you hurt? Are you hurt anywhere else? Does it hurt? What was the doctor said?" Copter could only watch his brother mumbling without even really registered what that he was saying. He watches his brother and was touching his face, trying to make sure the reality of it.

His tears were falling down, and he was crying silently while keep touching this guy's face and shoulder, and after that pulling him into his arm, hugging him tight, not letting go of him anymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Godt?" Kimmon who came a moment after that was shocked to see Copter was hugging, and actually was sleeping on someone's shoulder who he could see his back. So he was fast running and coming closer only to see Godt who was hugging his own brother.

"Kimmon, is Copter sleeping? He didn't respond to me and I don't hear his crying anymore." Kimmon was heaving a sigh out of relief and was laughing a little and was taking a seat beside them, taking his time. Well, that was so cute. "Yes, he is."

"Help me put him on my back." Kimmon did just like Godt was asking. Godt was standing right away with Copter on his back. Kimmon was taking his step first, and they were walking side-by-side now with Copter on Godt's back. People were watching them with every step they took, but Kimmon can see how Godt would just ignore them and just keep on walking out from the clinic, heading to the car park, where his car was parked.

Godt would take a seat at the back seat together with Copter and Kimmon would glance on them from time to time while driving. "He couldn't really sleep after you left, Godt, no matter how tired he was. He would use his break time roaming around the city to look for you. He didn't even have his meal properly if I or Bas wasn't there. Good thing you are back now." Godt was just silently hearing Kimmon while keeps on playing with Copter's hair on his lap. His baby brother was really such a baby.

When Godt was carrying Copter on his back while getting into the shop to get upstairs, he heard some squealing and giggling, though, just like usual, he would just ignore them all. Kimmon had helped him open the door of the room, and in fact, Kimmon had offered himself to carry Copter but he earned a glare for that for Godt know exactly why Kimmon had made that offer. He might be limping and all, but he was strong enough to carry his own brother.

Once Godt had put Copter on the bed, sleeping soundly as innocent as a kid, he walked and take a seat at the dining table when Kimmon was already taking his seat there. He even takes out a water bottle for him and Godt from the refrigerator.

Godt wouldn't think much but taking his seat beside him. "How are you doing? Where are you all this time?" Kimmon was asking right away, not wasting any more second.

End of Chapter 23

p/s:

It's a weekend. instead of tend to my delayed pile of work, I'm giving you treats.

I should tone it down, but my muse wouldn't help me.

I really gonna be super busy later on, ugh!

Anyway, happy reading.

Thank you for stopping by;)