Chapter 31

Kimmon was just about to enter his office at the coffee house when he received a call from Joss. "Guess who call me?" Joss was asking right away. "Oh, hello to you too. What a friend you are." Both were laughing hard since they knew Kimmon was actually giving him his own words the other day.

"Who? Don't tell me it was Youngest." Hearing nothing from the other line, Kimmon was gaping his mouth. "Youngest? Really?"

"Yes. And he was on the way coming here. He wanted to gather with us, but his fiancé had come too, so I was thinking of inviting Copter and Bas too. What do you think?" Joss was giving out his ideas. He was afraid Kimmon would say something if he would just invite Bas, so, he decides to invite both of them.

"When?" instead of answering Joss, Kimmon had given him another question. "Tonight." Kimmon was thinking for a while. "I'll let them know. Was it a party, or just a gathering?"

"Just gathering. He might come after dinner. But you guys come here earlier so we could have dinner together while waiting for him." Kimmon was agreed with Joss and ended the call right away.

It was three days after they heard the news of the guy suddenly engage, which they weren't invited to that party. It's not like he was minding it, but he wanted to hear the truth of what happened to that guy. He couldn't help but think that all this wasn't as simple as it seems.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bas and Copter had a lunch break together and were talking with each other as usual. "Bas, actually this shop belonged to you or your brother? But then, why don't you study?" Copter was suddenly asked out of the blue. Bas was just smiled at that.

"P'Kim knew it was my dream to have a coffee house. I don't like study, my head wasn't that good. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't be good at it. So, P'Kim had collected some money and open this coffee house for me, which he will help me manage this and let me learn until he makes sure I can do this on my own. He then will be going back to the company. Even now, he was trying to involve as much as he can with the company, but he was stuck here, all for me."

Copter was nodding his head while finished his lunch and sips his coffee. "You? Don't you want to continue to study? I heard you were a good student." Bas was asking him back. "Well, originally, yes, that's what I really want to do, for my father and for my brother. But then the situation had changed and I don't have that motivation anymore. I still don't have any big plans, so I'll just working here as long as you need me."

Bas was laughing at that. "Oh, I wished you never had to leave this shop. Do you know that you were the main attraction here? All the school girls and college girls were coming here because of you." Copter was frowning to that. "Nonsense. They came here because of the coffee and the cook of the chef." Bas was laughing hard on that. Oh my, Copter was still oblivious of his own fan club.

"Wow, you both look happy." Kimmon came suddenly making Bas's laugh deaden a little. "Copter was still oblivious about all the girls, P." Kimmon was giving his small laugh to that. Well, he could understand Copter, though. Copter was just scowl and shaking his head after that, hearing them talking about him. Whatever it is, he didn't interested to know about it that much.

"Did Joss message you?" Kimmon then suddenly asked straight to Bas, changing the topic. "This morning we did, but since I was busy I still didn't look at my phone after the last message. But there's nothing important. Why?" Bas would ask him back.

"He invited us to have dinner at his house tonight. Copter too. We will be there before dinner. Just casual gathering. Make proper preparation and leave the shop to Sunan. I'll be there first since I have something to discuss with him. Copter you came later with Bas, okay?"

Kimmon had left right away after finished telling them leaving both of the petite guys dumbfounded. "Me too? Can't I pass?" Copter was trying to avoid since he doesn't have the mood to any gathering or dinner out. "Oh, come on, Cop. You know P'Kim. He will come personally to you if he saw you weren't with me. He is that stubborn, so live with it."

Copter was sigh out loud. Bas was right anyway. He had to go there, even though he doesn't feel right to be there since he was literally nobody to them. He doesn't feel comfortable, and he hates that kind of feeling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They were just finished having dinner and was taking a seat outside at the backyard of Joss's house having a drink, while Joss and Kimmon were waiting for their friend, Youngest or Tae. Everyone else having wine while Copter would just drink the juice. He didn't know how to drink wine and doesn't have any plan to get to know it. Copter who was oblivious with the situation just having a casual conversation with Bas, until the guy received a phone call.

While waiting for Bas talking with his phone, quite far from where they were seating, Copter was already yawning, his weariness of less sleep was start showing again. "Did you not have proper sleep again last night, Cop?" Copter was shocked by Kimmon's question and give him an apologetic smile.

"I'm okay P'Kim. But where is your friend? Will he take long?" Copter was trying to change the topic and Kimmon could see through it but doesn't comment on it. "Just a few minutes more, Cop. He might have still trying to remember which one is my house. It's been so long anyway." Joss was the one answering though.

Bas coming closer to all of them at the table with his apologetic smile. "Sorry, P'Joss. We had an issue with the supplier. I had to go back to the shop to settle things."

"Do you need me there?" Kimmon was interrupt Bas words. "It's okay P'Kim. I could handle this. Cop, stay na, P'Kim will take you back home, okay." Copter was just about to say he was going too, but Bas had made him stay just like that. He didn't know why he had to stay, it was their friend, not his. Urhhh.

"Let me send you at the front." Joss was offering to send Bas out front leaving Copter with a boring face and a smiling Kimmon. He just wanted to make Copter had anything else to do than work and room. That's why he wanted him to stay. If he let him go back with Bas, for sure he would just continue his work at the shop, even for free, he doesn't mind.

Copter was standing and walking around, just to make it less bored and besides, he was full of all the dinner and the juice. He walked around the table and was walking behind Kimmon who kept looking on his phone. Once he was right behind Kimmon, he saw his P'Godt's picture on the phone and Kimmon was staring, no, looking fondly to it.

Slowly he moved his hand, and then he was taking the phone from Kimmon's hand fastly making the guy shocked. He was laughing while running from Kimmon but just running around the table when Kimmon caught him, hugging him tight from behind, making him laugh. Still, he didn't give up the phone in his hand and avoid it from Kimmon's grasp.

"Cop, give me my phone." Copter was stretching his hand which holding the phone upfront so that Kimmon couldn't reach it from where he was standing. "How could your phone had P'Godt picture, P? Let me see it first." Copter was trying to bargain but no way would Kimmon let him see it. It was pictures of Godt he stealing captures and besides, his secret will let out in the open. It wasn't the time yet.

They were in that position when Copter could see the face he was longing to see suddenly showed up in front of him. He was stunned and it was like the energy just sucked out from his body and his knee felt weak. His hand was down when Kimmon grasps fast the phone from his hand, but Copter felt his world spinning and the only thing he could see was the face in front of him.

"P'Tae." Though he was calling him, no voice was coming out, just a murmur, which no one listens to it.

End of Chapter 31