Reign of the Lost

CHAPTER 13[ Family At Last]

Team 10's Ino-Shika-Chou had already returned to their compounds while Sai stayed and kept Naruto accompanied since they are in the same team, they'll just have to go together by six in Training Ground 7.

"So Naruto? Are we going to meet up with them at six?" Sai asked as he eat his breakfast.

"Nah. Kakashi-sensei will just be late anyways."

"So what time will we go there?"

"Probably by ten. Besides, I need to do something first. Can you manage yourself after?"

"Of course, I'll probably just practice on my technique at your training grounds. Take your time doing your business anyways."

Naruto laughed. "Sure. This will keep us accompany, besides I prefer this than waiting for out pervert sensei."

It was true though, waiting for three hours in the middle of the day, it's more exhausting than training. Not to mention the awkwardness that will happen between him, Sakura and Sasuke.

After the breakfast, they both had their baths as Sai went on the Namikaze's  Compound Training Grounds, while Naruto head to his bedroom.

"Kurama? You there?"

"Yes. Meditate here. I'll contact the others"

Just like before, Naruto meditated and once again he was transported into the another realm as before.

"Oyyy!! Minnaa!" he yelled energetically as the others also wave at him back while smiling.

Naruto was shocked to see their faces. Even Gaara smiled at him, heck he doesn't look like a mess. He looked  like he is getting enough sleep. He even changed his outfit.

All of them are smiling.

They all sat around just like before.

"Have you decided on your answers" asked the three tailed huge turtle.

All of them nodded.

The six tails nodded "Let us here then"

Yagura raised his hand." May I have a word first?" he asked.

The tailed beasts nodded as Yagura stepped in th middle and looked at his fellow jinchuurikis.

"I know you tailed beast already know of our answers. So what is the point of asking us? Each of you knew of our sudden change since last week. But I understand. All I have to say truly is that, thank you for keeping me from darkness. Now I have once again grasped the light from long ago. And as a fellow Jinchuuriki, you have my full support." he finished his sentence as he smiled.

"So? What are your answers?" Naruto asked and everyone sweatdropped.

"And I thought you've matured" Kurama laughed.

Naruto remained there and starred as the others just smirked.

"It's all yes Naruto" Gaara spoke.

"Agreed."

Naruto outburst. "Really!!!"

"So? What is the plan?" he asked.

"We tailed beast had managed to open mindlinks in order for all of us to communicate even from a far. So we can contact everyone in case there are certain emergencies. Naruto, you can create transportation seals and send it to other Jinchuurikis. In that way, each and everyone will be able to be in everyone's aid. That's the first step so far"