REIGN OF THE LOST

Reign of the Lost

Chapter 17[Don't mess with an Uzumaki!]

Neji stumbled on his back, his legs are tied with the ninja wire. Then he saw Sasuke do the handsigns Uchihas are quite great of."Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique!"

Neji can't move.

Neji was sure he wasn't caught in a genjutsu by the Uchiha. If he did, heck his eyes should've warned him. But he can't explain. He can't move from where he is. Chakra exhaustion? No. That can't be.

Neji closed his eyes. Preparing himself- a Hyuuga to be roasted by an Uchiha. Pathetic.

He can feel it. The flames nearing him.

Here it is.

Neji expected himself to be burned. But surprisingly, it never came.

Huh. Maybe the jounins with them stopped Sasuke's fireball with a water jutsu of Kakashi. But how come he never felt any splash.

Neji opened his eyes. And he is extremely surprised to see what is before him.

A huge structure made out of greeny corals with a completely floating water in a shape of tail is in front of him. He is sure this is what shielded him.

The water formed tail made its way to him and lift him up. The water untied him. He searched for who was controlling the jutsu was, and he again, is surprised to see who it was.

"Naruto"

The blonde glared at their sensei. "sensei, I thought that there is a rule completely forbidding killing? I know that fireball isn't enough to kill white eyes here but, he'll be completely hurt. Sorry for intervening in your fight Sasuke." He said as he looked at the scowling Sasuke.

He undid his jutsu then.

"Wow. Yagura's technique is cool. But I don't remember the water tails" he thought.

"Maybe it's from your mom. One of her affinities are water afterall." Spoke the kyuubi on his mind.

"Really!" his eyes now in a glint of proudness. His attention then returned to his teammates when neji thanked him.

"It's nothing white eyes."

Neji sighed. "It's Neji"

Naruto waved his hands dismissively as he observed his fellow genin's reaction. They are all surprised. Even his senseis.

Uzumaki Naruto tried to break the silence but no words came off from his mouth. He was speechless. Now this is to be considered a catastrophe.

"Naruto-san, I'm quite surprised that you are able to perform a water jutsu here in a middle of a forest clearing with no source of water. Something that the Nidaime displayed back in his times." Shino spoke.

Naruto looked at him. Cluelesssly.

"uh. Maybe because I have a high affinity for water? Nah haven't even tested what my affifnity is but its just a hunch." He replied.

Shino nodded.

"Okay! Let's move on with the next fight. Oh. Kiba. You're up against Naruto!" Guy announced enthusiastically. Actually he was the first one to get over from the shock. First, just like what Shino said, how Naruto had managed to perform a water jutsu without a water source. And they are sure that its not about the chakra pools he have. Second was the structure, for so long in their lives, they had never seen something like that. A coral structure. In a water jutsu. But what really surprised them was the water formed like tails. Nine tails! There were nine tails out of water!

"Don't think that because you displayed a water jutsu in a clearing makes you the winner of our fight! I'm sure it's just pure luck!" Kiba began trash talking.

Naruto laughed. "Are you sure Kiba. Maybe water is not only my affinity. Be careful. You too Akamaru."

The said dog barked.

"Let's start already Guy-sensei! So I can show this who the Alpha is." Kiba stationed himself, together with Akamaru at the center of the training ground. Followed by Naruto.

"Talk all you want Kiba."

"okay! Fight!"

As soon as Guy announced that. Naruto made four shadow clones.

"Now that we're here, let's practice our fuuinjutsu level 15 guys!" the original announced.

In the sidelines, Asuma and Kakashi gasped. "Level 15! This kid had already beat you Kakashi!"

"I know Level 15 is the third and final level in the complex sealing and that's as far as I go."

"He is an Uzumaki. To him that is like level 1 or basic sealing." Asuma noted.

"I'm sure he'll surpass his parents." Guy added.

Back at the genins, Naruto's friends are smirking.

Sai, Ino, Shikamru and Choji cheered him. "Go Orange Crazy Jar head Ninja Hokage Wannabe!" the four of them shouted in glee.

Naruto returned the smile.

"Be ready Kiba! Back at the Academy, you, I mean we, we never really learned something."

Kiba laughed. "Don't involve me in your shits Naruto."

Naruto laughed and held hi hands in the air. "Okay. Okay. But I just want to say this to you. I hope after this fight, you'll learn something. But I'll be kind enough to tell you the moral story of our fight will be Kiba."

"What is it? Orange addict?"

Naruto gave him a sadistic smile. "Don't mess with an Uzumaki!"

A\N

Hey! Keiko here. Sorry if I haven't been uploading the way I used to. It's just I am busy like other students. And our class is not online but modular. And we need to pass those on Fridays. It's been hell. But I am trying to write the upcoming chapters for Reign of the Lost and Demon's Advocacy. Maybe I'll update a new chapter for my other story tomorrow or next week even.

I'm currently on tenth grade. Ha! So for any tenth graders out there too reading this. Hiya! Can you offer me a helping hand? Anyways, stay safe. For my fellow students, goodddddluuckkk.

Keiko out.