Chapter 1

Metal : You're goning to die hedgehog!

Sonic : Let's see about that, Mets!

   Sonic and Metal were fighting against each other. These past 3 days,  Metal is really in a mood to kill Sonic. Sonic need to fight him without resting or Metal could win.

Sonic : Damn Metal!

Metal : Damn, you!

BLAST!

Sonic : Uargh!

Metal : DIE!

Sonic : Why do you want me to die that badly?!

Metal : None of your business

   Metal keep fighting none stop. Kicking, punching, bump, and go on. Sonic is starting to get tired. And at that chance, Metal hit Sonic until Sonic is weak.

Metal : Pathetic hedgehog

Sonic : Y-you... Ugh!

Metal : I'm gonna squish you until you die!!!

   Sonic had enough of these fight. He turn into a ball and hit Metal. Metal was hit to the ground, causing a big hole. When Metal get up, his nose was broken.

Metal : My Nose!!

Sonic : Don't you ever think to killing me, Metal!

  Metal flew away. Leaving Sonic alone in the field. Metal flew back to the egg base. Metal walk trough the path that leads to the Hall. Eggman usually do his stuff in the hall. When he arrived at the hall, Eggman was waiting for Metal to return

Eggman : Did you defeated him?

Metal : I'm sorry Doctor

Eggman : YOU STUPID ROBOT!

   Eggman throw a glass of water to Metal's face. Metal was scared. He step back from Eggman. His oval eye turn into a sad eye.

Eggman : How did you lose?!

Metal : I... don't know...

   Metal said it with a sad voice. Then, Eggman throw his screw driver into Metal's head. Metal fall to the ground. At that chance, Eggman step on Metal's face. Metal didn't reply anything.

Eggman : YOU PIECE OF JUNK! STUPID! HOW COULD YOU LOOSE!?!

Metal : D-Doc-

Eggman : SHUP UP YOU TRASH!

   Metal can't do anything again. He just lay to the ground while Eggman tread him. After finished, Eggman go back to his desk at the hall and go back to his project. Metal wake up and walk limping along the way to his room. He pass the Egg bot and Badnicks. Every time they pass, the other bot whisper.

"Pathetic"

"Useless"

"Junk"

"It can't catch Sonic"

"It should been thrown away"

   Metal arrived at his room. He open the door and gets in. He walk in the middle of his room and sit. He crawl himself. Alone and afraid. The reason why Metal want to kill Sonic is because, he don't want to be controlled and abused by Eggman. It's hurt very bad. Metal was silent crying.

Eggman made an update for Metal. Which is crying. Metal's tear flow into his cold metal chest. And then, theres light from the door. Metal look back, and it was Infinite. Infinite close the door and walk to Metal. Infinite sit with Metal. Metal hug him tightly. Infinite just pat Metal.