Chapter 2

Metal sleep or charge him self in his capsule. He likes to rest in peace but, at the other room always get noisy. The Egg bands are banding. Metal never wanted those band live beside his room. He never sleep well because of them.

Metal : GOD DHAM! Why are they so freaking loud?! I need to talk to those stupid band

-,-ll

Metal : Hey You!

Egg band [1] : Yes?

Metal : Your noicy!

Egg band [1] : Do you mind?

Metal : Allot! You guys always play that freaking music every HOUR!

Egg band [3] : Well at lease we do something usefull rather than you, you can't even catch Sonic

Egg band [1&2] : T r i g g e r e d

Metal : God Damn you stupid robot!!!

   Metal leave the band room after kicking one of the Egg band. The Egg band just look at Metal. Metal go back at his room. He sit to his chair and just write his diary. Ye, he has diary.

13/4

   Again this time, they played the music really loud than usually they do. When I talk to them, they trggered me. Like seriously, why do Doctor made those robots? What are thy odds? There just making me more stressed.

   I know I'm a robot, but i do have feallings (I guess?) since I were connected to my loathsome copy. I hope I can rest in peace one day. Ye, just keep hoping. I'll never get those hope.

-Metal Sonic-

---

   Metal end his writing with his tired eye. He go back to his capsule and try to sleep with his beloved blanket. And of course, the band. Metal cover his ear with his pillow. It's not working of course.

   The next morning, Metal didn't have anything to do. Dr. Eggman didn't give him a task so, Metal decided to go out for a calming walk.

   Metal walk slowly in green hill. The best place for a walk. The sun is bright, alot of grass, and it have a sweet spot. Metal like to go to his sweet spot with Infinite. But now, he go to his sweet spot alone. Well it's not really bad I mean, he usually just lay down and sleep because of  THAT.

   Metal go deep inside the forest near the beach. He then found their sweet spot. He sit in his puffy couch, trying to sleep. In there, there's a book shelf where usually he and Infinite likes to read comics. And a tire hang up to the tree. Also a food ceeper. He really like being there. Everything was perfect untill...

Sonic : Tails, hurry up!

Tails : Haha, okay Sonic

Sonic : Haha- ME-METAL?

Tails : Wait what?

   Metal open his oval eye. He notice that something was not right. When he look at his right side, he saw Sonic and Tails standing right there. Metal didn't care. He go back to sleep again.

Sonic : Metal!

Metal : ...

Sonic : Get out from here!

Metal : ...

Tails : He's not responding, Sonic

Sonic : I know Tails

Metal : What...?

Sonic : Finally, these is our spot!

Tails : Yeah, you can't just steel our stuff like that!