Chapter 3

Metal flew in the air. He feels that his tear came out. Metal stop or landed at a hill. He wipe his tear fast. He walk towards and BANG! He crased into a tree.

Metal : WHY IS THERE A BIG TREE IN FRONT OF ME!?!

W- wait a second...

   Metal suddenly use his imagination with that tree. He came up with a briliant idea. He cut some wood and made a tree house :). He was happy when he looks at it. He then add a tire that hang up to the branch, a small box for food, and also a big soft matt for them to sit. He really loves it!

   It's almost night, Metal come back to Eggman's base. He walk inside with a happy eye oval. Right then, he bump into Eggman. Metal fell and look up. He saw Eggman really mad.

Eggman : WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!

Metal : DOCTOR, I uh... Just taking a small walk?

Eggman : Who said that you can go outside?

Metal : negative?

Eggman : So now you dare to do something without my order, Huh!?

Metal : I- I-

Eggman : You bastard!

   Eggman take his stick that can knock out robot. Metal was scared. It's really hurt when you were being hit by it. It made electric shock. If your organic, you'll probably get a koma or dead already.

   Metal crawl backward. Eggman rise his stick and hit Metal. BZZZ, Metal can't move afterthat. He try to esqape but, BZZZ. He really want to scream but he can't.

BZZZ...

Eggman : How do you like that huh?  I finnaly use these on you

Metal : I.. Bzz don't-

BZZZ

Metal : HUAAWRRRGGH!

Eggman : Scream you little robot, oh wait you can't

Metal : Doctor...

Eggman : What do you wan't!?!

Metal : S-Stop, I'll... Do anythin-

Eggman : WHAT? (hit)

Metal : AAAARGHAAA!!!!

Eggman : That should do it

   Eggman leave Metal like usually he do. Metal was buzzling. He can't move. He then being take by the Egg bots to his room. They throw Metal.

[METAL'S POV]

   I- I was being hit. I almost died back there. Hm? The Egg bots carrying my? Oh well. They might throw me to the trash.

   Oh, they throw me to my room instead to the trash. Unexpected. At lease, I can move my hand a little bit. It's still not connected some to my brain yet.

   I move with my left hand. I jump at my capsule. At last... I can final-

"TERETREERTETRET"

"WAAWAAHWAHWA"

"NYENYENYE"

"BANGBANGABNAG"