epilogue

The sun shone brightly at the blue sky, making me regret instantly that I didn't carry the umbrella Becca had forced into my hands. New York City looked like a carnival, with no possible end.

As I was passing through the burning streets of New York City I knew that I would get hell from Becca and Malinda, my therapist, for not taking enough care of myself.

I searched on my phone for a nearby restroom when a figure crashed into me. I quickly took a few steps back because the impact was so hard I would have met with the ground below me. And I was proud of myself that neither I was scared nor I flinched away.

That was what a good therapist could do to you. They didn't just help you to heal from your past but made you appreciate it when if it was your worst nightmare. Malinda never made me forgot about them, which at first felt weird but then as the days passed on I realized that I was victim playing myself all this time in my head. And I came out of it.

I looked up to see who the figure was and sucked in a breath as the pair of eyes was similar to the one's who have guided me, who I have guided that night, who convinced me to not only see Malinda but also took up with my passion.

The same guy who never introduced me to who he was and I had never searched him up. It was still a mystery to me who he was and why everyone looked at him the way they do.

But everything seemed to fade away as I searched for his eyes, trying to figure out if he remembered me or not.

It had been three years, and there were so many questions but no answer, and as much as I liked the secrecy, I couldn't resist but smiled at him again.

"We meet again, " I said.

He nodded. "We meet again."

"You know I never knew your name?"

"Likewise, " he retorted.

I rolled my eyes as I stuck out my hand said. "Lily Thompson."

He took my hands in him and shook it firmly. "Aiden Anderson."

"Hi, " I smiled.

"Hi, " And he smiled back.

Edited.

~The End~

Yay, I hope you like this story and if you do, then, please vote, comment and share it with your friends and followers.

Mimi