13. Always Around

Stefan took Caroline and Bonnie back to his house to show them around. When they got there, Damon and Elena were there.

Stefan said to Damon "I thought that you were at Elena's house?"

Damon said "We were at her house, but then she wanted to come here for awhile."

Stefan said "You are only interested in Elena because she looks and acts like Katherine."

Damon told him "Stefan, the moment that I met Elena I first thought that, but then the next second I knew that she was not like her at all." 

Stefan said to Elena "What was that made you fall in love with my brother right away?"

She said to him "Stefan when I met him, he was the sweetest guy I have ever seen.  He was so polite.  I don't just go for guys on their looks.  I mean, that is not the only reason why I fell in love with him."

Damon then told Stefan "Is there a reason why you are asking us all of these questions?"

Stefan said to Damon "I am just wondering if Elena would want to go out with me somewhere."

Damon was in shock when Stefan said that to him. He said to Stefan "Are you trying to make a move on Elena? She told me that she does not fall for more than one person. So, please do me a favor and don't try to steal my girl away from me."

Stefan said "Didn't you say to me that Elena had a boyfriend?  I just would have thought that I would try to see if she would go out with me."

Damon told him "She said to that when we first met each other, she had already broken up with her boyfriend Matt."

Stefan asked him "So, where did you get the necklace that she is wearing? Katherine had one just like that."

Damon said to Stefan "I got it at a jewelry store not that long ago."

Elena, Caroline and Bonnie were in the other room overhearing Damon's and Stefan's conversation. Elena came out and said to Stefan "Everything that Damon is telling you is all true. Please do me a favor and stop arguing with each other."

Damon looked at Elena and then said to Stefan "I'm sorry to say this to you, but I am going to leave and take Elena home. Do me a favor and go talk with Caroline and Bonnie."

Damon then took Elena home.  Stefan went to go see Bonnie and Caroline and asked if they would tell him where Elena lives.  Bonnie told Stefan that she would tell him. Bonnie said to Stefan that she would drive him over to her house.

When they got to Elena's house, Elena answered the door.  She said to Bonnie "Hey Bonnie, what are you doing here? I thought that you would of stayed and talked with Stefan and Caroline."

Bonnie told Elena "Well, Stefan was asking me if I could drive him over here. That is the only reason why I am here."

Suddenly, Damon came in and saw Bonnie and Stefan.  Damon said to Stefan "Hey Stefan, is there a reason why you and Bonnie are here?  I'm just staying here because Elena's aunt is not home yet."

Stefan said to Damon "I just wanted to stop by just to see where Elena lives.  Damon, I was really not done with our conversation at the house."

Damon told him "When I told you that I had to take Elena home, it meant that I was done with our conversation. I don't want to hear any more about it."

Stefan then told Bonnie to drive him back to his house.  So, Bonnie and Stefan left Elena's house.  After they left, Damon compelled Elena to forget about meeting Stefan.  He did not want her to go through everything she heard about Stefan and Damon's conversation about her.  So, Damon told Elena that he would go make her something to eat.