5

Carina and Maya sat there talking for an eternity. Then the italian stood up and elbow in elbow they shuffled back to mayas home.

(carinas pov)

"Oh god..."
"What is it?" I was worried

"I don't even have my stuff here. None. I was with you after wor and never home the last two days.

"Oh yeah... But we have plenty of time tomorrow so then you can pack some stuff while we go shopping for your apartment, which I'm thrilled to see by the way"

"okay okay"

"plus I don't think you need clothes for tonight"

I laughed.

Maya went take a shower as I decided to just follow her into the bathroom to wash my face.

"Carina?"

"I'm just washing my face"

"Girl I have a shower come in"

The water ran down my skin. Seeing how Mayas long blonde hair turned darker just made her ten times hotter and I really had to control myself. Can you stop being so hot please I thougth. She grabbed my shoulders as I bend over and looked in her eyes.

"You're hot"

She returned a kiss as a thank you.

"Look at you"

She gave me a pyjama of hers which somehow felt better than any of mine. Softer. Comfier. Best thing though, they smelled like her.

She came in as I only put on the swaetpants. I tried covering my upper body with the t-shirt but it was too late. Maya already ran into me pushing me in the bed again starting to kiss my belly.

"Aren't you tired of kissing me?" I giggled

She looked at me trying to be serious.
"No never. Too tasty" she winked.

We decided to listen to some music. Maya turned on her light chain.

I winced at I heard my phone ringing. Who the fuck is calling me right now? I slept so soundly I needed to realize where I am for a minute. My phone kept getting louder. Fuck maya is still sleeping. I answered the call without looking who it was

"Hey who is there?"

"tuo fratello"

"Andrew keep your voice down i just woke up"

"Where are you carina?"
"What do you even want?"
"I'm standing infront of your apartment and no one is answering so I assume you're not home"
"And? Are you my babysitter or something. I'm fine if thats what you wanna know"

"Where are you, new lover or why are you whispering all the time huh?" He answered with a slightly agressive undertone.
"Andrew stop it"

I hung up as Maya turned around still half asleep

The bing from my phone finally tore her from her sleep. Poor baby. That's not what I wanted.

Of course it was andrew being a total jerk. I really don't know what the fuck his problem is that he has to monitor me but whatever.

Maya murmured something into her pillow. I put my phone away.

"Sorry I woke you up okay. It was my brother"
she jawned and told me it's okay.

After 2 cups of coffee we decided to go to the furniture store.

(mayas pov)

"I was thinking if Vic could come with us. Would that be okay? I haven't met her since yióu know everything went dow...

"Of course. I would love to meet her"

I hugged her. I love her so much wow.

"Come put my beanie on it's cold today. You have a scarf right?"

She nodded.

"Ohh hey beauty who are you?"

She took my hand as she proudly tells me she's my girl

We waited for Vic infront of the store. I saw her coming and felt the need to run towards her.but Carina didn't let go of my hand so she just run with me.

"heeey girl"

We stopped right infront of her and she grinned at us.

"hello maya and uh-"

She looked at the brown haired girl beside me

"Carina- Nice to meet you and you look so beautiful"

"I can just say that back"

"heey hey she's mine"

I pulled her towards me as I softly kissed her and my hand wandered down her waist. She quietly moaned a "not right now" into my mouth as my tongue touched hers again. Then I slowly stopped and smiled at her

"Maya why haven't you told me something"

"It's new"

"I'm new"

"okay now it's all claryfied can we go shopping, besides I have nobody to hold hands with so it's getting cold"

So we went in. I'm glad Carina and Vic get so good along with each other. Needed this. Support.

We had much fun together and have plenty new plants, bedsheets and shelves for carinas apartment.

Carinas phone rang but she didn't answered the call.

"hey babe who was it?"

"just my brother"
"why didn't you answer?"

She looked annoyed to her phone and put it back into her pocket after she muted it.

"hey..?"

she ignored me.

"Did we forget anything?" Vic asked into the round

"uh... no I think we're fine"

"alright then guys I need to go to work soon so goodbye carina. See you soon maya"

She hugged me goodbye.

Now I waited with carina in the queue for the checkout. She looked sad

"you can talk to me okay" I reminded her.

"It's my brother he keeps acting like im a 5-year-old"

"I see... our families are really messd up"
"glad I have you"

(Carinas pov)

My hand searched hers and as I touched her fingers I felt a calmness over my body again, forget all the dark parts of my life. Her blue eyes captivated me.

"heey girls you can fuck each other at home I need to work"

We are frightened as the cassier yelled at us but right after that we both bursted out laughing. The cashier threw an angry glance at us. We smiled but friendly thanked her for her service

"lets go to your apartment I'm so exited carina"

"It really is nothing special."
"We'll make it special"

My eye roll made her upset so i gave her the "I'm sorry" look to apologice and it worked.

I was nervous going to my apartment - yes apartment it wasn't a home. At least not yet. I hope andrew minds his own buisness and isn't waiting infront of my door until I'm coming home.