Chapter 1

*In the board room*

Will: This is Philp Gold and his team. you must all have recognized with him because he stole the world diamond. Now he and his team stole the ''snowflake'' a deadly virus that we must retreat from him or we will all be dead-

Agent: Sir with all due respect, there is no way we could get the virus from him. it's impossible. we already tried many times. 

Will: Oh I am aware of that. that is why I am bringing in my daughter to get the job down. 

(Ellie was reading her magazine not paying attention to what her father said, she looked up for a second and saw all of the men staring at her.)

Ellie: can I help you with something?

Max: (chuckled a bit) looks like someone just left this world.

(Ellie rolled her eyes at Max)

Ellie: what did you say, dad?

Will: Well Ellie, I am recruiting you to take the case.

(Ellie put her magazine down on the table and leading on it)

Ellie: You mean the Snowflake case?

Will: correct.

(Ellie leaned back on her chair and put her feet on the table.)

Ellie: a piece of cake. I'll get the job down, I always do.

Will: about that, you can't go alone for this one. it's harder now because of the virus. you gonna need a partner. Hmmm, Max your gonna be her partner.

(Ellie and Max's eyes widen looking at the CIA head)

Ellie and Max: WHAT!!??

WIll: oh I'm sure it's not gonna be that bad.

Ellie: I'm not working with him he sucks, he has no experience working out on the field. I'll go alone dad.

Max: there's no way I'm gonna work with that.

Ellie: rude.

(Will was getting really mad at there bickering. He banged his fist on the table making it move and loud noise.)

(everyone jumped a little and was silent)

Will: enough! you both will go and that's final.

(Will got up and was leaving the room, so where all of the other agents. Ellie and Max were still sitting there staring at each other with sour eyes)

Ellie: there is no way I'm about to work with you.

Max: back at ya.

Ellie: they should have sent someone else because I'd rather work with anyone but you.

Max: no one told me I had to go do this.

Ellie: (rolled her eyes) whatever.

(Ellie got up and walked out of the board room.) 

(Ellie was on her way to see her father.)

Will: Ah Ellie dear how can I help you?

Ellie: can we talk in private?

Will: of course. I will be right back gentleman.

(Will and Ellie walked to his office.)

*In Will's office*

(they both sat down at his desk, Will grabbed his cigarette and lighter.)

Ellie: I'm just gonna get to the point, why did you partner me up with Max??

Will: My child. I trust you dearly but after what happened in your last case, you need someone who can navigate the targets. besides, you and Max worked so well together when you were kids.

Ellie: first of all, it has been 3 years since that last case and there are many other people how can navigate the targets.

Will: Ellie, just go pack your gear. you both leave tomorrow morning.

(Ellie stood up and rolled her eyes at him)

Will: wait.

Ellie: what?

Will: make me proud.

Ellie: can't count on it.

(Ellie left the room and walked up to her room that was upstairs.)

...