Chapter 4

*later that night at the mafias lab*

(Ellie and Max were standing outside behind a small building)

Max: Okay how will we get in with all of those guards outside.  

Ellie: pass me the bag.

(Max passed Ellie this bag with all of the weapons in)

(Ellie grabbed a blowdart with sleeping gas in it. Ellie shot each guard with this sleeping gas dart)

Max: whoo whoo whoo. did you just kill them??

Ellie: jees you are really stupid. they are gonna be asleep for a while. 

(Max and Ellie quickly ran to the front door that was open for some weird reason.)

*Inside the lab*

Max: Okay you cause a distraction and I'll grab the case.

Ellie: (laughs) that's the funniest thing you have ever said. I'm going to grab it you cause a distracted. Here.

(Ellie passed him a bomb that will make a smoke cloud all over the place so no one could see through it.)

Max: Um thanks.

Ellie: throw it when I say then take them down.

Max: got it.

(Ellie quickly ran and hide behind a shelf. then she gave Max a thumbs up so he could throw it.)

(Max threw it and quickly ran throw and started fighting the guards, Ellie ran to this room where the case was. For some reason, it had a bunch of guards around it because of the last time she was there.)

*In the room where the case was*

(Ellie slowly opened the door and closed it when she turned around she saw 2 guards with guns pointed at her.)

Ellie: well this is a surprise.

Gaurd 1: if you move we will shoot.

Ellie: how long have you been working here? because you guys seem new.

(Both guards looked at each other confused long enough for Ellie to grab a chair that was there and hit them with it.)

(Ellie was fighting them with the chair and the guns, she eventually took them out and grabbed the case.)

(She ran outside of the room and signalled Max to get out of there.)

(Both ran outside the lab and got in their car.)

Max: Got it?!

Ellie: Got it.

Max: great now, turn off the gun access.

(Ellie typed in this code that no one ever knew except the boss himself. she disarmed it.)

Ellie: done, that gives us a somewhat advantage.

Max: Wait, how did you know that password?

(Ellie was a bit shocked)

Ellie: lucky guess. 

(Max turned back with a confused look on his face. he started driving back to the hotel)

*at the hotel*

(They two were on a facetime call with the CIA)

Ellie: we got the case and disarmed the weapon use.

Will: great job you too.

Max: there's a slight problem though. the weapons will only be out till 11 pm tomorrow night.

Ellie: that's when the party is. 

Agent 23: that means they will have to be fast and get out of there. 

Ellie: That only gives us 30 minutes to distract the mafia then get to his computer and grab the information? that timing is so low, then you expect us to fight those big a** men?!

Will: I know you too, you can get anything done. 

(Ellie and Max looked at each other for a slight second then back to the IPad)

Max: We will be able to get it down chief.

(Ellie looked like a way no one could explain. she was so irritated she pushed the IPad on Max's lap and walked out of the room.)

Agent 41: what's in her pants?

Agent 58: (Whispers loud so everyone could hear) I wish I was.

Will: Hey! that's my daughter.

Agent 40: (chuckles) looks like someone gonna get fired. 

Will: listen gentleman, that is my daughter the only girl at the CIA. if you got a problem you can take your complains to me. 

Max: Sir we will be fine.

Will: I know I could trust you guys.

(Max smiled then hung up the call.)

...