Chapter 7 (final)

*That same night*

(Max slowly opened his eye's to see himself tied to a wooden chair, he looked up and saw that he was in the same lab that Ellie and he were in before. there was no one there so tried to get out of the rope.)

Max: Goddamit!

(Philp and his whole team came into the room.)

Philp: I wouldn't try getting out dear.

Max: where is Ellie?!

Philp: nevermind that, where is the chip with the information about the snowflake.

Max: with the CIA.

Philp: really boy. that isn't good for you.

Max: How did an old guy like you get the virus? you can't do anything. 

Philp: well I had some help.

(All of the men turned around as the door opened and Ellie walked out!)

Max: (whispers with shock) Ellie?

Ellie: (says evil with a smirk) Hi Max. are you surprised?

Max: wait- there's no way you're his-

Ellie: daughter? you're correct. you see, Meagan was the real agent 12 well me. Sadie my real sister was pretending to be Meagan his 'daughter'. so I went after the CIA's head and killed him, the one right now is one of us. He has all of the info on the snowflake and e already killed everyone sooooo sorry.

(max was silent.)

Ellie: awww this is so cute, and you actually thought you could get with me?

(What Ellie didn't see was Max untieing the rope, he quickly stood up with the kni9fe attempting to stab Ellie but she quickly grabbed his arm to stop him.)

Ellie: Nice try lover boy. 

Max: you are gonna regret this.

Ellie: Am I?

(Ellie had a knife in her hand, she took it out and stabbed him. get made a gasping sound. he was crunch over with Ellie still holding the knife in his stomach.)

Ellie: Shh doesn't worry your gonna be okay Max, Goodbye.

(Ellie dropped him on the ground while he was gasping for air.)

Philp: that's my girl. 

Ellie: I learnt from the best.

(Ellie and Philp walked to the door while the mafias men were trying to pick up Max's lifeless body.)

Ellie: No no, leave his body here. 

(They put him down and all of the bad guys walked out. It was dark in the room, the only thing that was left was Max's dead body.)

The End