Chapter 6

*the next day*

(Ellie and Max were getting ready for there next mission, Ellie was in the bathroom doing her makeup. after she was done, she just looked in the mirror just thinking about the last time she saw her sister. she couldn't believe she was about to do another mission after that accident.)

(Max was looking in this big mirror that was on the wall, he was tieing his tie. he put his jacket on and shoes.)

Max: Ellie! we have to go. 

(Ellie came out of the bathroom trying to put her earing on. she was wearing a silver mermaid dress with red high heels. Max saw her come out and was silent by her beauty.)

Ellie: what?

Max: you look beautiful. 

Ellie: (rolled her eyes) don't get all puppy eyes.

(Ellie walked past him and left the room, Max behind her.)

_______________________________

*At the party*

(Ellie and Max were driving up to the party.)

Ellie: here. put this in your ear we will be able to communicate with each other when we find something or something bad is happening.

Max: got it.

(They walked up to the front where the guards were checking the guest off the list.)

Guard: Name?

Ellie: Meagan Gold, and Steve stone.

Guard: Oh I'm sorry Ms.Gold your father is inside with his guest he is expecting you.

Ellie: Good.

(They both walked in, they both saw a bunch of people chatting and drinking campaign. they heard the sound of music played by the band.)

Philp Gold: Ah Meagan dear your back!

(The mafia came up to Ellie and hugged her)

Ellie: yes hello father. we wanted to surprise you by coming home earlier.

Philp: thank god your back earlier.

Philp: ah Steve. (he hugged him) Steve, I have another one of my terrorist people here to talk to you.

Max: that's perfect.

(A guard took Max to see the person.)

Ellie: so father, what did I miss?

Philp: quite a lot my dear.

(The mafia was explaining a lot. Ellie was pretending to listen. then, she saw Max slip out of the room and try to head up to his office.)

Ellie: so sorry father but would you please excuse me.

(Ellie walked past him and started speed walking to follow Max. she got up to the office and saw Max tampering with the files.)

Ellie: (whispering) what the hell are you doing up here Max?? we are supposed to wait for a bit. and how did you get past the guards?

Max: 1. We are supposed to get the info on the virus if you forgot. 2. we only have 30 minutes until the guns are able to be used again.  3. I took the guards out.

Ellie: (she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.) the info is in his computer Guinness.

(Ellie went to the computer and put the chip in. Max was keeping an eye out on the chip while Ellie went to be the lookout.)

Max: be careful out there Ellie.

Ellie: (smiled) don't worry I will be. 

(Max quickly ran to her and kissed her!)

Max: for good luck. 

Ellie: (smiled at him) okay hurry go.

(Ellie went outside the room. she turned around and a guard was there. he grabbed her neck.)

(Max finished and quickly ran out of the room. when he looked behind him he saw three guards and the boss himself. And Ellie being held hostage by that one guard.)

Philp: did you have fun in there?

Max: let her go.

Philp: I don't think that's apart of the deal was it?

Ellie: (struggling) Max just get out of here! get the information to the CIA!

(Max was gonna turn around and run out of there but there was a fourth guard standing there with a bat in his hands. The guard hit him in the head causing him to blackout. 

...