Chapter 9- Ah shit here we go again

Guess who's back back again Skywalkers back tell a friend. Aye long time no see my Padawans it's been a minute but I'm back no computer so gotta type this on my phone and my fingers are gonna get cramped but who needs the am I right? Anywho um someone play the intro.

We open up to a secret shield base where we see a helicopter land on one of the pads available and as everyone else is evacuating the area. As the helicopter lands out comes agent Maria Hill and Nick Fury as they then make their way through the base as agent Phil Coulson tells them important info.

Coulson: Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the tesseract four hours ago.

Nick: NASA didn't authorize Selvig we could go to test phase.

Coulson: He wasn't even in the room it was a spontaneous event.

Hill: It just turned its self on?

Nick: Where are the energy levels now?

Coulson: Climbing but we could use Skyw-

Nick: No the moment he finds out about this he could just cave us in. The amount of resources we even used to simply hide this from him was taxing and I suggest we keep it that way.

Coulson: Right Sir. 

Nick: How long before we can get everyone out?

Coulson: We should be clear in the next half hour.

Nick: Do better.

Nick and Agent Hill make their way down to where the tesseract is being held.

Hill: Sir evacuation seems futile.

Nick: We should tell them to go back to sleep?

Hill: If we can't control the tesseracts energy there may not be a minimum safe distance.

Nick: I need you to make sure the phase two prototypes are shipped safely.

Hill: Sir is that really a priority right now?

Nick: *Stops and turns around* Until such time as the world ends we will act as though it intends to spin on. Clear out the tech below every piece of phase two on a truck and gone.

Hill: Yes sir

She then leaves with a security guard as Nick enters the giant part of the underground part of the base as he calls out to the doctor.

Nick: Talk to me doctor.

Selvig: Director. *He responds as he walks over to Nick*

Nick: Is there anything we know for certain?

Selvig: Tesseract is misbehaving.

Nick: Is that supposed to be funny?

Selvig: No it's not funny at all. The tesseract is not only active she's behaving.

Nick: I assume you pull the plug? 

Selvig: She's an energy source we turn off the power she turns it back on. If she reaches peak level-

Nick: We prepared for this doctor harnessing energy from space.

Selvig: You do realize that this would be easier if you brought that new agent of yours he could use that wacky power of his to harness the energy coming off of the tesseract.