Prologue

Ok here we go first time and I'm a little nervous but hey sometimes you gotta run before you walk lets a go padawans.

A long time ago before humans could truly understand space there were people defending and trying to conquer the galaxy there were the jedi and the sith. These two faction eventually faded into the background to form the Republic and Separatist then the Rebellion and Empire and finally the Resistance and First order. These factions have changed through out the centuries and have finally been put to rest after Rey (Mary Sue) killed palpatine her grandfather there has been peace.

Until....

(Watch till 0:11 Seconds)

Narrator: Earth! The planet that has been in development for thousands of years and has been thankfully avoided from the war and has been in multiple states but now there has been a stir in the force. Anakin Skywalker once jedi turned sith has died thousands of years ago but his force powers along with Lukes, Leia, and Obi Wans has mixed together to create the greatest force user that will change history in many ways. This mans name is Y/n Skywalker!! Know watch his journey through his hard ships and his trials reviving what is left of the jedi order and parts of the sith!

BOOM baby prologue now tell that was like the classics. So updates will be daily cause summer is here and I'm done alrighty ok see you next time goons.