Chapter 6 Drunk Papa Stark and Whip Dude

Oh boy I'm excited some serious shit is about to go done in this chapter so yeah just wait and see what happens anywho lets see what happens.

We cut to Y/n meditating inside a hotel in Monaco trying to see into the future trying to see events before they happen as he does so he sees something unnerving, a giant ship facing down upon him with a gray sky as he sees two figures walking towards the ship both of them look extremely tired, broken, and beaten a man in a suit with broken shield and another man wearing the same clothes as Y/n they were trudging towards the ship both of them not caring if they die. But then everything turns white and we see another scene play out a young boy and an old man sparring both with lightsabers and a young woman that has red hair along mixed with brown standing next to a lady who looks old but still has youth in her she has red hair along with blond. Yet again the scene changes to something completely different a ship in space drifting no light coming off of it, it seems like it is dead but that's until a bright light emerges in front of the ship where it seems like a woman.

???: y/n. Y/n. Y/n!! Y/N!!!!!!

Y/n then springs up in surprise not expecting someone to interrupt his mediation.

Pepper: Y/n! You alright you doing your meditating thing and then you started shaking are alright?

Y/n: Yeah just a little spooked. Where's father at?

Pepper: He's waiting in the car lets get going before he makes Happy drive the limo into a lake.

Y/n: Yes Ma'am

After that they make their way over to the racing arena where they see Justin Hammer along with a lot of other people there. Tony went to the bathroom and Pepper went to talk to Hammer with Natalie as Y/n goes and looks outside the window until.

Y/n: Why are you watching me Ms.Rushmen? *Turns around to see Natalie looking at him* Or do you prefer Romanova?

Natasha: So Coulson was right about you. *She says excepting this but a little surprised* So how much do you know?

Y/n: I know the moment you flipped me your not the average lady, I knew your secret a couple of hours before we left. How's that bullet wound doing? *At this Nat gets very serious as that was very important info, that happened a couple years back* Is that why your photo's don't show your bottom half that much?

Natasha: How do you know that? *She says as she reaches into her bag to the loaded gun*

Y/n: A little friend of mine did some digging around shield and found some very interesting stuff what was the "Red Room" like? *Natasha was a hair away from just taking Y/n out but then she looked down and saw that his lightsaber's were wiggling around and felt the room shaking a little bit* Now do you want to do that or should we discuss this with your boss?

Before she could respond the T.V showed a crazy guy with electric whips tearing cars apart and Tony's car got flipped which confused him but then remembered it's Tony. Y/n then looks over at Pepper who nods at Y/n and chucks Y/n a suitcase as he caught the suit case he then runs and jumps out the window. 

As he's falling he pulls out his blue light saber and stabs it into the wall to slow down him down a bit so that he can land safely. As Y/n lands he starts to use his force speed to run to the where Tony was at on the track as he sees some lightning crackling he sees the guy with the whips and Y/n reaches out his hand and force pushes the dude away from Tony.