Chapter 28

Damon's hair star if you like :)

*Damon POV*

I got to my house fairly quickly and stomped up to my room before chucking my backpack at the wall.

"AHH!" I screamed gripping my hair tightly. I pulled out my phone before I decided to hurt myself and saw two new messages. One from dad and one from an unknown number. I looked at dads first.

Dad: Okay. I have work today so have a nice day :)

I scoffed and went to the unknown text.

Unknown: Hi its Richy. Please don't blame Jake for this bet. It was all me. I know he likes you so give him a chance please?

I quickly turned off my phone and three it on my bed. Richy shouldn't be telling me this. Jake went through with it and I won't forgive him. I go over to my bed and lay on top of the covers. Today has worn me out so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*two weeks later Saturday*

I woke up to a loud knock on my front door. Dad was at work so I went downstairs and opened the door. Jakes eyes stared down at me and I froze in my spot. These past two weeks we haven't talked at all. I don't want to see him.

"Damon please let me-" I started saying but I cut him off.

"Let you explain what? How it was all a bet? How you just wanted to sleep with me? How you never cared?" I took a shakey breathe and looked him straight in the eye. "Save it. I've heard enough of that. We're done, so GO AWAY!" I screamed as tears fell down my face. God dammit. I'm done with the crying! I went to slam the door but Jake slipped in before it slammed shut.

"You are going to listen." He stated. "It was a bet okay? At first I didn't like you but now I do. I... I love you Damon." He said. I shook my head and pointed to the door.

"No. Get out." I said. He shook his head and was going to speak but I shook my head again. "No. Leave or I'll call the cops." Henodded and slowly walked to the door. He looked back quickly.

"I will do whatever it takes to get you back Damon." He said.

"You will never get me back. You ruined everything between us." I whispered sadly. He stalked over to me with rage in his eyes.

"Why can't you just believe that I actually like you? Damon I like you and that scared the hell out of me because I never liked a guy before. I haven't had a real relationship for ever. I love you Damon!" He shouted the last part. "And I'm fucking scared right now." I shook my head no again.

"I can't believe you." I said. "Get out of my house."

"No. Not until you Belier me." He stubbornly said.

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

"NO!" He yelled back and it scared me. "IM NOT LEAVING TILL YOU UNTIL YOU BELIEVE ME!" He screamed again.

"I SAID GET OUT!" I screamed. Before I knew it, I kicked him in the leg. Pretty hard honestly. He clinched is knee and hissed in pain. I gasped in shock. I just... Kicked him. He got up and I stepped back. "Get out." I whispered.