What will I do without you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two people longed to love each other. But fate had something else in store for them. But that won't stop them from changing their fate once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After she found out that he survived,the two secretly grew closer together.

Despite her rank as an elite,and a protector of their city,and him seeking revenge on the agency that betrayed him and left him for dead,they promised each other that it will never come between them and their love for each other and will only stay as a persona and not defining who they really are.

And on one faithful day,they finally got married signifying their love for each other despite what other people may think.

The day they longed for has finally come. But it's still not a happily ever after,no. They still have problems to solve.

Present day...

The two layers in bed with the same question in their heads

"How do we tell them we've been together all this time?"

Her phone rang and got up. She picked it up and sighed. Her husband looked at her phone before placing a hand on her shoulder "go. They need you there" he said and looked back at him and kissed his cheek before getting up and leaving their bedroom.

He layed in bed once more and looked at their wedding photo on his bedside table

"Your still as beautiful as the day I met you" he stroked the photo of her and smiled before closing his eyes and slowly drifted asleep

"What is so important?" She said. And honestly,was in a bad mood."why are you in such a bad mood?" "Why do you have anger issues?" She shot back at the man in blue.

The yellow figure in front of them was not amused by their childish acts(says someone who spends time with LITERAL CHILDREN AND ACTS LIKE ONE!)

"Enough!" His voice echoed throughout the walls of the dimly lit room startling the two "this is not why we called you here. One of our scouting teams found the numeroz base" her eyes widened as the thought of them attacking him came into mind.

The man in yellow saw her distress and calmed her down"don't worry Dayang. We can take him down" he said and have gave a weak smile.

But that's what she's worried about. If he gets captured, he'll be sent to prison. Or worse,a public execution.

She needs to tell them the truth. But fist,she needs to tell him. "If that's all,ill be going back home"she said before leaving the two to discuss their plan.

She slowly opened the door of their room and layed next to him. He noticed her presence and turned around to face her. She didn't seem to notice him

"So,how did the meeting go?" He said startling her in the process "t-they found out where your base is. And I'm scared that-" he an clearly see the unevenness of her breath and the tears building up.

He hugged her tight"it's going to be ok""but what if they kill you? I can't do this without you"she leaned on his chest and hugged him tight",shh.." he tried his best to calm her down

"Hey,you. Show me a solvable problem. We can get through this,I'll do the hardest part with you"

Not long after,she fell asleep in his arms. He looked at his sleeping beauty stroking her head "don't worry about me. I'll always be here for you. No matter what" he said before laying her in bed before he slowly drifted to sleep.

Unbeknownst to them,three people were watching "hey, science birb,did you get this?" The siad science birb nodded and gave him a camera which had filmed their talk.

"Ok,let's head to base m&m" one said "I still don't know why that became my code name" "well, it's a name pun" the science birb said and started walking backwards facing them.

Abangan:

"No stop!" She yelled as he shot him dead. She cried. Unable to do anything. She felt useless and pathetic.

He looked at the grieving woman "I'm sorry to say it,but.. he deserved it" he pointed the gun at her preparing to pull the trigger when something or rather someone. Blocked the bullet.

Ending his life to save her