Chapter 9 How to redeem...

Chapter 9

How to redeem…

Rina: Guys there’s something sinister waiting for us… She pulled out a green pill and swallowed it. Haru knocked out Mami’s soul as well as her own.

Haru: Ok Koji and Tomo please stay here and look after everything… Please… don’t mess with our bodies…

Tomo: “Totally!” grinning at Haru

Mami: “Oh I hate fighting!” And sulked through the window Rina and Haru stood their ground in mid-air facing Tokuma…  A little breeze was blowing, (you’d expect it… being 10 storey’s up… durr) 

A man with a stature of a man his early 20s stood before them. He looked as he was of European decent, with a striking resemblance to Koji. Black clothed his entire body, his mouth and nose was covered by a black leather mask with a mouth full of sharp canine teeth imprinted on the leather. A long katana was slung across his left shoulder; its strap crossed his body.

Rina: So who are you…? What are your motives? She lifted her head in disgust

Surprisingly a deep mellow voice spoke…

Tokuma: I’m Inashiba Tokuma…

Rina: “Your that person who messed with us at the labs! How dare…” Haru butted in.

Haru: Honey what do you want now? Like she was taking to an annoying kid…

Tokuma: My lord ordered you all dead… so I’m here to do the deed…

Mami: “Unfortunately we don’t have the time to die just yet…” sneering, hands at the ready to summon her sword.

Haru: “Wait!” She swung her hand in front of Mami. “Calm down… let mouths do the talking not weapons…

Haru: Is there a reason why your lord wants us dead?

Tokuma: You know too much already… we can’t let that happen…

Haru: Well its better than being ignorant right?

Tokuma: Ignorance is rewarded with your life being spared…

Haru: One more question… What is your goal?

Tokuma hesitated for a moment… “Well since you are going to die… I may as well tell you…” “Our goal is to clean the soul society of its filth it has gain over the years… especially Central 46…”

Haru clapped in sarcasm “Very good cause there… I choose to support that!” She held out her hand. “Come join us then!”

Mami: Haru!

Haru turned and looked at Mami… “Watch and learn…” she muttered under her breath.

Haru: “Well then… if I win you join our side we’ll clean the corruption OUR way…

Tokuma: Well I agree but if I win… you have to submit and have your head decapitated…

Haru: Fine… first things first… it’s an open hand fight… leave all weapons on the ground that includes anything dangerous… Tokuma placed his sword on the ground and many other unidentifiable items.   

Mami: Are you sure? Sounding quite concerned

Haru: “Cut it there Mami…” “ Ok I’ve got nothing lethal on me” She opened her arms. “Ok one last thing… if either of us lands on the ground on with our backs the person wins.

Tokuma nodded.

Haru: We shall begin… she nodded to Rina

Rina: 3 2 1 Go!