#16 What you do when you get jealous

Raphael

If you get jealous you play back. Someone talks to your man? Well, there are plenty people around you could to talk to. You search for the most handsome guy/the prettiest girl and flirt, just to see Raphael interrupting his little chat. He will come over, literally pick you up and leave with you.

Alec

When you get jealous, you dive into work with the clan to distract yourself. You find that working with Raphael really calms your feelings of jealousy and clears your head before you talk to Alec about what happened and how it made you feel.

Jace

If you get jealous you will just end up avoiding Jace, playing sad and disappointed, eventhough you don't really mind because you know that Jace is honest and he won't betray you. The bookclub-times are over and you both know that.

Meliorn

You don't really get jealous since you know, that Meliorn would never betray you or get you jealous on purpose. You trust him completely and won't say a word.

Isabelle

If you get jealous you just become very insecure, being afraid that you might not be good enough for Izzy. You will leave the scene and question your whole existence.

Maia

If you get jealous you begin to cry and try to hide it. You would never admit that you are sad because of that but Maia usually notices that immediately and stops whatever she's doing.

Magnus

If you get jealous you are most likely to throw a temper tantrum. You will make a scene, cry out loud and shout, accusing him to not love you enough, because you are 'just an unimortant mundane' (you always get him with saying that).

Will

When you're jealous, you close yourself off from everyone for a while and purge all of your emotions by crying and screaming into the void. The next day, you act like everything is okay, acting like you weren't hurt...

Jem

You tell him exactly when you're jealous, letting him know that you don't like the way people look at him or flirt with him. Its a curse when your boyfriend is so charming and attractive. But you are calm and collected. You don't cry, or scream. You just come right out and say it, like its just another piece of everyday information. And he really respects you for that.

Jordan

When you get jealous, Jordan needs to prepare for an attempted murder. Not only are you terrible at controlling your temper, but you are also unable to control your transformations, which makes everything worse. So, when Jordan senses you getting jealous (you are NOT good at hiding it), he places headphones over your head, headphones he carries around all the time (just in case), and plays your favourite song. He strokes your hair and, after you calm down, he whispers "You're the only one for me"

Tessa

You visit your favourite café to de-stress after you're jealous. You tend to enlist the help of a waitress there to run through your feelings and it always ends in the same way:"Just tell her how you're feeling".So that's what you do. Tessa is so understanding, and promises that she will do everything to avoid making you feel that way again.