twelve ➳ battlefield

Clarke was checking Raven's wound when Bellamy and I entered. He sat us down near them, me on his lap.

"How did Murphy get a gun?" Clarke asks.

"Long story." I say as she came over to check my foot.

"It's broken." She states.

"Thanks. I had no idea." I say sarcastically, earning a laugh from Bellamy.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven tells us.

"Wait there's enough rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?" I ask as Clarke begins to make me a makeshift cast.

"Enough to build 100 bombs. If we had any gunpowder left." Raven answers.

"Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" Bellamy asks.

"Not this enemy. We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option." Finn says. Clarke begins to wrap up my foot. I cursed and gripped Bellamy's hand as he pain coursed through my body. He squeezed my hand, reassuringly.

"I got you." He whispers in my ear. I smile a little.

"Can she walk or not?" Finn asks Clarke, gesturing towards Raven.

"No. We have to carry her." Clarke replies, looking at them.

"The hell you will. I'm good to go." Raven says, sitting up. Clarke pushes her gently back.

"Hey. Listen to me. The bullet's still inside you. If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding, it might hold off until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" She asks. Raven sighed, but nodded.

"I'll get the stretcher." Finn says, walking quickly towards the exit.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave." Bellamy says to him. Finn turns to us.

"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid." He said

"Spoken like every coward who's ever ran from a fight." I say.

"Alright. That's enough. It's time to go." Clarke says, stepping in.

"Let's go." I say patting his leg. He nods and picks me up.

"We still need to get our stuff." He says.

"We don't have anything." I tell him, "you don't need to carry me. I'm good." I say.

"I want to." He gives me a kiss. He gathers what he needs and we leave the tent to meet up with Clarke.

"We did good here, Bellamy." I tell him, touching his face. He nods.

"Let's go." He says picking up a bucket of water and putting out the burning fire. We slowly made our way out of camp.

Five minutes of being out of camp, Octavia, who was leading, stops us. We all stopped to see what was going on.

"Why are we stopping?" A delinquent asks. As soon as she said that, an ace comes flying down and hitting Drew in the head, killing him instantly. Everyone screamed and ran back into camp. Bellamy pulled me close, to avoid me being trampled on. We made our way back into camp.

"Why aren't they attacking?" I ask, confused.

"Because we're doing exactly what they wanted us to do." Clarke replies.

"What are you talking about?" Finn asks.

"Lincoln says the scouts would be the first to arrive." Clarke explains.