School Reject

I never liked school. I always thought it was complete bullshit.  Well, Today (Jasmine Carter), I was about to ditch. I already had ditched about 5 times, my mother still never noticed. With my backpack on, I decided to take the bus and go to the mall. When I got there, I could have sworn I seen a staff member from my Heron High School there. I tried to pay no attention to him, and walk my way to Hot Topic. Hot Topic was my favorite store at the mall of all times. I regretted not stealing some money out of my moms wallet since I was a broke teenager. 

        When I made my way in to the store, I noticed a total babe near a section of Nirvana tees. I made my way towards him. "You like Nirvana too?" I said to him as he looked up with a timid face on him. 

"Yeah. Big fan." He said with a adorable smile. I couldn't help but look at him with a 'Damn your cute' look.  "What's your name?' I say as I scan some Green Day merchandise behind me. 

"Calum. Calum Hood" He said as he shook my hand.

"Jasmine Carter" I said with a glow of happiness across my face. He looked about my age. I was wondering if he was home schooled since he was at the mall with no backpack. 

"Um, Since I am here alone, Do you mind getting some Jamba Juice with me?" Calum says.

"I'd love too. Thanks but I'm broke" 

"No worries, I will pay"

We walked to Jamba Juice, getting to know each other better. I asked what school he went to, then he stopped. 

"Well...uh...Heron High." He says.

"No way! I go there. Why haven't I seen you?" I ask.

"Don't tell anyone, but I'm cutting school. I'm going to be a new student, and I don't want to be the 'Dorky New Student'." He said calmly as if he trusted me. 

"Well...I guess I'm not the only reject around here...I'm ditching school as well." I say. He looks at me with a scoff. "Reject? I'm considered a good kid. But inside, I feel like a reject" Calum said.

"Maybe cause you are a reject." I say as we approached Jamba Juice. He paid, We drank. Then we went outside of the mall. "Tommorow I'm going to school. Um, only if you go" Calum said. 

I had to admit, I would feel so much better if he went to school when I did. I laugh,"I'm In with that." 

"Do you happen to know anyone at Heron yet?" I ask feeling stupid for asking a question that might be no.

"Actually, I do."  "Luke, Mikey, and Ash. We have a small band called 5sos." Calum says coolishly.

"Oh! That's where I know your name from! At school, They always talk about you and your band!" I laugh off.

"Oh shit! School is almost over!" Calum exclaims. I noticed the move he planned to do. He would go near the school after he ditched so his parents could pick him up and pretend nothing would happen. I did that before, but It didn't turn out well. I been caught by my neighbor. 

"Let's take the bus that is coming." I said as we run to the bus stop together. I always walked home,so I didn't have to go back to the school. Although I wanted to because of Calum.

When we got back to school, we had seen Calum's mother come to pick him up. "That's my mom. See you tommorow Jasmine." Calum said as he hugged me. I felt a sensation of excitement since he hugged me. "See you Calum." I said as we parted apart.