Starting to need you

When I got to school, I tried to look for Calum. All I seen was faces I was familiar with. I noticed a boy with a black backpack and who was wearing all black. I thought that might have been him, so I jogged over there to see Calum's face turn towards me. "Hey!" he said excited to see me. 

"I'm so glad your here. I would have probably ditched another day if you haven't came." I confided to him. I know, he was a stranger I met at Hot Topic, but I felt like I knew him forever. He felt like the one. 

"Yeah, same here. This school has so many cliques." Cal said as he looked around seeing everyone in groups. 

"Uh yeah. That's exactly why I never fitted in. I don't give a crap if I'm lonely, I'd rather not be with some bull clique that I wouldn't like.

We sat down at some lunch tables waiting for school to start. It felt awkward because we just looked at the other kids instead of talking to each other. Although, It also made me feel comfortable since I wasn't alone. There was always some self centered bitches who would always come up to me to talk mess about me not being social enough. Hell, I have the internet and good music. That's all I really need, but I am starting to need Calum too.

The bell rang to get to class. "Well I will talk to you later!" I say. I felt like saying I love You, although I didn't know why. It almost slipped out of my mouth at the moment of seeing his face. I never really liked a boy except famous band members. The fact that Calum is in a band doesn't help either. I felt like I was falling in love. I always thought love was overrated. I'm just not feeling the same no more. I think it was because I am not really close to anybody. Not even my family. It just seems like I really am starting to need Calum..