Goals

When we separated and went our ways to our homes, I got a text message. Oh look, it was Calum..

        Our texts:

Calum: Hey, wanna come over? Nobody is home ;)

        Me: Um, I literally just walked all the way home.. no way i'm walking there to your place. lol, sorry. :(

        Calum: I will pick you up in my dad's yellow hummer then. Tell me the address.

        Me: Wow, fancy. Ok 

                I texted him the address and he was on his way. Did he really like me that much? I hurried up and changed my outfit to black leggings and a big band tee that was baggy, paired with black converse. 'Why not put on make-up while I'm at it?' I thought.  

        When I seen the hummer pull up, I ran to the car when I seen Calum leaning on the car, waiting for me. We hugged and got in the car, on our way to his house. 

"Notice. This isn't a limo or anything special, but it's the closest I'm gonna get for a gorgeous girl like you."

Ok, he did not just say that to me. No, really? No. 

"Wow, thanks, but don't worry. I don't need any limo if your more than a diamond." I say trying to flirt.

"Wow, thank you."

"Sorry, I'm crappy with flirting. Something new.."

"Jasmine!"

"what?"

"You ARE a flirt. Every time I see you, I feel so admired."

"Well, maybe because you are admired by me." I say  while we gaze into each others eyes. 

We turned a street, and pulled into a driveway. His house was quite far from mine, but It was all good. 

"Here we are." He said with a excited grin as he got out with me.

        "How long are we going to be alone?" 

"I think till the morning, but of course you have to leave before then." Calum said

"Not nessesarily. I can stay. I should have brought my toothbrush and shit." I laughed.

He laughed as we went inside his 2 story house. His room was simply amazing, with band posters everywhere.

"Your room is rad as fuck." I say.

"Haha, I bet yours is, but let's get to know each other more than we do."

"Well... Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Um."

"Calum, It's okay. I had a boyfriend, but it wasn't anything speacial. It was stupid, so I never been in love." 

"I've never been in actual love, but I had a girlfriend." he said timidly.

"What was she like?" I said as he laid on his bed, and me in the bean bag chair.

"Like you. Different. Although your a million times better."

"So would I make a good girlfriend?" I said laughing.

"Haha, Yeah." He said with a smirk and that sexy lip bite. 

Yep, he was perfect. I wanted him to be my boyfriend. He gets me so well. Even though we just met, I can't help but think of him like that. 

"Wanna watch American Horror Story?" He asked me. 

"Ok I'm in love with you." I said nearly fangirling. 

"Your a big fan as well?" Calum asked knowing it was true. I nodded in a creepish grin. 

He turned on American Horror story as he nodded me over to lay beside him on the bed. I went to lay on my stomach while we smiled at each other. We watched almost the whole season on season 1.

"Gosh, Tate and Violet are goals, to be honest." I told Calum

As I told him that, he turned off the T.V. 

"Well, I have an idea." Calum said.

"What would that be?" I say as we both sit up on the bed.

"Be their goals, because I love you already." Calum said as he kissed me on the lips.