Chapter 1: Prologue

It is the day of the big game: Arsenal against Manchester City. Nicole puts on her Arsenal jersey with Alexis Sanchez's name on the back. She also picks out red skinny jeans and black converse.

Her friend, Julie, is going to go with her to the game. Nicole gets a call,"Hey Nicole! The game is at 7, so what time do you want me to pick you up?"

"5:30? Because of traffic and stuff."

"Okay I'll pick you up then. Bye!"

Nicole hung up the phone and spent the next few hours eating and playing futbol with a wall. She was extremely excited to go watch the game, mostly because her favorite soccer player was going to be there. Alexis Sanchez. She had only been to one other game that he was playing in, so she was going crazy inside.

Finally, at 5:30, Julie came to pick her up at her apartment. Nicole sprayed on perfume and grabbed her bag and ticket. She was so excited that she literally ran out the door, locked it as if there was a gun to her head, and sprinted at the 1967 Ford Mustang GT, which was a classic convertible.

"Wow. That's probably the fastest I've ever seen you run," Julie said as she was laughing.

"Well... I'm going to see my favorite player and team. Who wouldn't run like I did?" She said through gasps.

They drove away from the apartment laughing. They had no idea what was going to happen to both of them as time went on.

Hey everyone who is going to read this. I hope you enjoy my story. I'm also sorry if you don't. This is my first story I've ever written. Comment below how your Christmas was and what you got. Happy New Year (in a couple days)!