VII

Lanaya India Williams
Chicago, IL
June 6th

3 months later

«««««««««««««««««««««««««

Right now I'm with pooka and Kemiya at the mall buying her shit since tmr is her birthday. We throwing a party at Dave n busters shit gone be fun.

"Ahnnn A bitch finna be big 5." Kemiya said holding up 5 fingers and sticking her tongue out her mouth. D slapped her upside her head.

"D, WHAT THE FUCK JOE." Kemiya yelled.

"Stop doing that shit u ain't grown...and stop cussing like u grown." He said looking down at her, and she smacked her lips.

"Lets go in there." She said pointing at h&m, we walked in there got some cloths for her, we got her a birthday outfit, we went to the counter.

"Yo total is 241.78." The cashier said looking and smiling at me, D payed while stank facing him.

We payed and D snatched his card back.

"Why u snatch it like that." I asked looking up at him.

"Because he all in yo face smiling and shit." He said, aw my pooka a lil jealous, I chuckled to my self.

"Mhm and why do u care u got a whole girl." I said chuckling, and he mugged me.

"Yea see no we ain't together she try and claim me I don't claim her as back, she only around cause she pregnant." He said still mugging me, I just laughed.

"Ok papi." I said kissing his cheek. He licked his lips and came to my ear.

"Say it while I'm deep in that pussy." He whispered in my ear and my mouth dropped open while my panties were drenched. I bit my lip.

"Demario." I said with a lil smirk.

"Im finna get in that soon." He said nodding.

"Oh and how u so sure." I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I just know...and when I do yo ass gone be begging fa mo." He said serious.

I was speechless he really said that.

•••

Next day

I walked in Kemiya room and yelled.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABAYYYYY." I yelled waking her up, and she shot up then glared at me then threw her arms and legs and jumping out the bed frustrated, she stood up and started jumping up and down.

"AHHHHH ITS MY BIRTHDAY." She yelled running out the room.

I walked downstairs and Nia and Kianna was getting to say happy birthday to Kemiya.

"Come on y'all let's go get her dressed." I said and they all got off the couch and we walked to her room, I dressed her in some red short a grey shirt and her black and white 13s.

"Lemme take yo picture." I said to Kemiya, she put her lil party girl tierra on, we went outside and I snapped her pic.

" I said to Kemiya, she put her lil party girl tierra on, we went outside and I snapped her pic