XXII

July 22nd

««««««««««««««««««««««««
Demario's POV

"Mark, I need you to find a location on someone." I said.

"What's the name." He asked.

"Her name is Lanaya India Williams." I said as he nodded.

"Ight I'll let you know what I get." He said making me nod. I left out of that room into the main room were everyone was.

"D" Janae called making me look at her.

"Wassup." I said.

"We gone get her, I promise." she pulled me into a hug.

"WE BETTER CAUSE IM FINNA FUCK THEM NIGGAS UP." Nia yelled making me mug her.

"Period." Kianna said.

"Y'all two need to shut the fuck up." Kd said.

"All y'all need to shut the fuck up." Janae said.

"I'm just saying. They must not know who we is." Nia said as I scoffed.

"Did you get her car." Kianna asked making me nod.

"What about ha phone." Janae asked as I pulled it out of my pocket. I sat on the couch putting my head in my hands

"I want all them niggas head." I mumbled.

"Oh we gone get em." Nia said nodding.

"Did you sleep last night." Janae asked me as I slowly looked up her.

"Nah." I said putting my head back down.

"You need to take a nap because it's not gone help if you don't sleep."

"I can't sleep if she not here." I mumbled as she sighed.

"I know it's gone be hard, but at least try. We gone make sure they doing what they post to do to find her but right now you need to rest." Janae said as I got up and nodded. I went to her room laying in her bed as I tried to fall asleep.

20 minutes later

My eyes been closed for 20 mins but I wasn't able to fall asleep.

"Fuck it." I said getting up going into my box under her bed. I grabbed a blunt then sparked it.

Lanaya POV

I woke up in a dark room, my arms and legs were chained and my face was sore.

I tried to look around my surroundings but it was to dark to see anything.

I just wanted to go home to my boyfriend.

After a few minutes the door opened and someone walked in.

"Wassup baby." A voice said.

I couldn't see but I knew that voice to well.

"Why do you keep doing this to me." I whispered to myself looking up at the ceiling.

"So you don't hear me talking to you?" King said walking up to me. I didn't respond. He chuckled before harshly grabbing my chin.

"You wouldn't be here if you didn't fuck that nigga in my face, but since you wanna be a whore imma treat you like one." He said patting my head like I was a dog. He unbuckled his pants causing me to shake my head.

"Shut the fuck up, you finna suck my dick like the good whore you are." He said pulling out his dick.

"No, please no." I said shaking my head as a tear rolled down my cheek.