Chapter 3 - Relief

Y/N POV
I woke up but it 4 in the morning. My mind starts to fill with thoughts. He is still out there. He will find you. You don't deserve him. I slowly went to the bathroom, trying not to make some noise. "Hm? What are you doing dawg?" Eddie said half awake. I jumped from surprise. "I'm sorry! I was just going to the bathroom." I say whispering. My eyes were starting to water and I wanted to run to the bathroom. It was so dark I don't even think he knew it was me. "Oh, sorry Y/N. I couldn't see it was you haha.

Say no more I don't want to know dawg." He said going back on his phone. "Your awake?" I asked. "Yeah, had a hard time falling asleep so I'm just on Instagram." We both say goodnight and I speed walk to the bathroom. A part of me wants to end it all. I don't want gaege to waste his time, space, and money on me. But... I'm scared. What do I have to lost... looking around the drawers for any razors. Nothing. Doesn't he shave?! I tried again and looks like I missed it. I took the razor out and at against the tub.

The tears started to become uncontrollable. I learned how to cry quietly because of Brad. I grabbed the blade from the floor besides me and put it to my arm. I don't have a lot of room for new scars so I went over old ones. The sharp pain flowed through my body and I sucked the air through my teeth. The relief was addicting. My thoughts filling with physically pain was a relief to me. I keep going and going. Blood was everywhere and I felt dizzy.

I heard a knock on the door. "Are you okay? You crying dawg?" It was Eddie. Shit. I tried to talk but I felt a lump in my throat. "Y/N?" Nothing. I felt like passing out. The shock and fear kept me alert but I know it won't last long. I heard the door open. Eddie looked at me in pure terror and sadness. "Y/N...? What..." He tried talking but ran over to me. I finally saw black...

Eddie POV
I was texting Gabby when I heard something from the bathroom. I walked to the door to hear. I don't want to be creepy but it sounds like she is crying? I knocked on the door. "Are you okay? You crying dawg?" I waited for an answer but nothing. "Y/N?" I asked again. Nothing. Fuck it I'm opening the door.

Oh, Dios. I saw her sitting on the floor against the tub. The blood. Her arm. She looked at me with fear. I couldn't speak. "Y/N...? What..." I tried saying. I ran to help her as she rolled her eyes back and passed out. "No! Y/N! Help! Gaege!" I yelled. "Please don't die. You are here okay just a few minutes ago... I should have known!" I say to myself. I started to cry.

Gaege POV
"No! Y/N! Help! Gaege!" I woke up to Eddie yelling. Y/N? She isn't with me. Oh shit! I ran to the living room and saw the bathroom door light. I ran to the door to see... "Y/N!" I yelled. "Call the ambulance!" Eddie yelled panicked. I ran back to the guest bedroom and got my phone from the nightstand. "911 what your emergency?" The girl on the phone was so calm it annoyed me. "M-My... Girlfriend! She was in the bathroom on the floor passed out. I think she tried to kill herself! Please hurry!" I yelled at the phone. I gave the address and my name.

After a few LONG minutes, the ambulance finally showed up. I showed then to the bathroom and they put her on a gurney. I just watched her go pass me to the truck. Eddie walked over to me crying. "I-I'm sorry... I saw her and... And she collapsed." He said giving me a hug. I just starred at the truck without a word. How? She was with me. I walked over to the couch as they leave. Punching the couch over and over and over. I walked to the wall and punched a hole into it.

My knuckles started to bleed but I didn't feel it. "Gaege?" Eddie said testing the waters." I walked over to Eddie and pushed him to the walk. Grabbing onto his shirt with both hands. Tears flowed like rivers from both of us. Eddie was more surprised then anything. "Why! Why were you with her in the bathroom?! If you were awake you would have heard her!" I yelled at him.

I stopped thinking and punched him in the stomach. He groaned and bent over. "Get your head out of your ass pendejo! She said she had to go to the bathroom but when I heard crying I was too late." Eddie said defending himself. "Get the fuck out of my house! Sleep outside I don't care! If you-" The phone was ringing. Eddie sat on the floor and tried to wait out the pain. I looked at who it was...

Sorry for the clifhanger! Helps add to the story so hope you guys enjoy <3