Chapter 9 - ⚠️ Nightmare ⚠️

Warning! There is rape in this story so skip to the end if you need to! <3 Go to the warning signs if you want to continue the story! :)

Y/N POV
"Y/N! Get your ass over here!" Brad yelled from downstairs. Tears fall from my face from the pain. He is drunk again... Like he always is. I hid in the closet but I always do. He knows it but it's my safe place when he leaves. "Try hiding in a different spot next time you whore." Brad said opening the door. I screamed as I kicked him in the chest. He groaned but grabbed my leg to pull me out. I tried to fight against him but he is too strong and drunk. The smell of whiskey is so strong it makes me sick every time. He always goes for the strong stuff. "Its been a long day, just let me have this! I'm not asking!" He says pushing me on the bed.

He grabbed the handcuffs that were on the nightstand next to bed. Putting my hands over my head to the headboard. I tried to scream but he kept his hand over my mouth. "Be a good little girl! Or you will be punished~" He whispered in my ear. I want him off, far away so I never see this ass hat again. He put cloth over my eyes and mouth so I couldn't see or scream. All I can do is listen and feel. He attacked my neck and I tried to fight him but couldn't. He moved to my chest and grabbed at my waist. God! This should not be feeling this good! I don't want him! "You like that princess?" He said moving my shirt up.

I kept fighting but my wrists burned from the restraints. He moved down to my crotch and I kicked his in the dick. "Ow! You fucking bitch!" He ripped off my pants and went in raw. I screamed out but the cloth was in the way. He thrusted faster and harder then ever before. The tears kept coming and I gave up. I stopped fighting against him and he made a low moan. "Fuck~ babygirl finally give in?" He asked attacking my neck. He felt so good but I would never let him win. No consent. No feelings. Just drunken sadness and angry. He pulled out, Panting. The crying was uncontrollable. I didn't know where he was anymore or if he was in the room. I just laid there. Naked. Alone. No dignity left. I felt shaking and a voice calling to me.

                                                       ⚠️  End of nightmare ⚠️

I wake up to find Gaege... On top of me. I was in a pool of my own tears? "Y/N?! Are you okay?" He had a face of worry. I nodded and looked around. It was a nightmare? "I have one more friend coming today. I'm sure you would love to meet him." Gaege says getting off the bed. He looked real sexy. No shirt, black shorts and he was sweating from being under the thick blankets. Damn. I was in my own head that I didn't realize that he was looking at me. He started to laugh which knocked me back to reality. "Like what you see?" He asks widening his arms.

I blushed and looked to the side. Trying not to smile. "Haha. Cutie." He whispered to himself and left. I got up and got ready for the day. Gaege was in the shower so I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I walked downstairs to see Josh in the kitchen cooking. Great. I quietly tried to turn around to go back upstairs. "Wait! Y/N." Josh says suddenly. I stopped, staring at the steps. Please don't talk to meee!!! "Y/N... You don't have to forgive me but... I'm really sorry. I didn't know the terrible stuff you went through. Gaege really is a good person and he really likes you. I don't know... I'm sorry." He says sadly. I didn't say anything and went up to hug him.

He hugged me back and teared up a little. "I'm not the one who you should apologize to. I will take your apology though." I say smiling. A part of me was hurt but he clearly feels bad. No reason to beat him down from a mistake. Mully walks to the kitchen. "Damn Josh these smell real good." He says getting some pancakes. He looks over the see me. "Oh! Y/N! How are you doing?" He asked walking over. I just laugh. "I'm here, that's a start. Josh actually just apologized and we are cool now." I say on the bright side. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Gaege says running down the stairs. Damn. His wet hair and body. Again no shirt but now blue shorts.

He opened the door. "Hey honey bunches!" Some big dude with blonde hair and bright blue eyes smiles. "Hey bro!" Gaege says giving him a bro hug. "Narrator!!" Mully and Josh yell out and run over. They all laugh and joke before he got into the house. "Hi! I'm narrator. And you are?" The man who is named, Narrator? Asked. He motioned for a handshake but I backed up. A wave of fear struck my body as he got closer. He seems nice? "Oh? I'm really sorry." He says awkwardly putting his arm down. "N-No. No! It's... Okay. I'm just... New..." I say awkwardly. He turned and looked at the guys who were being weird too. "Okay. Spill. Since when did you guys become weird, shy guys? And I'm sorry but who is she?" He says getting right to the point. Gaege starts to explain...

ANNNDDDD NARRATOR!!! Honestly didn't think it would be this long before I put narrator in but here! I like how the story is going but never knew where to put him in. So there, all the narrator fans :) also say in the comments, who is your favorite one of the boys? (I know this is a fanfic of one of them so it's biased XD) Mine is of course Gaege <3