Chapter 4 - Brad

Gaege POV
Josh? It's 4:15? What does he want? I answered his call. "H-Hello?" I asked trying not to show I was crying. "Hey bro, I'm sorry it's late but the plane was ahead of schedule. Could you pick Mully and I up from the airport?" Josh asked. I put the phone to my chest and sigh. "Eddie I'm not kicking you out but stay here. Josh and Mully got here earlier than schedule." I say putting the phone back to my ear. Eddie just nodded looking down.

Josh started speaking over the phone. "You were kicking Eddie out? Everything okay? What did he do?" I walked to the door? "It's a long story, I'm coming." I say as I end the call. I got into my car and drove to the airport. I looked through the crowd until I saw Josh and Mully. I drove next to them and helped them get their bags. "So... Care to tell us why you and Eddie hate each other?" Molly asked.

I rolled my eye and closed the trunk. We all got in the car but I knew I couldn't ignore them. "I don't hate him. I was having a beautiful girl stay at my house because her boyfriend was abusive. Just before you called she... Eddie found her in the bathroom unconscious from cutting herself. I think she tried to kill herself and now she is going to a hospital." Josh and Mully looked at me in confusion and sadness. "Why would you bring a stranger to your house?"

Mully asked confused. "She didn't have a home. I met the boyfriend first hand. He was hurting her in a store so I tried to help her... He beat the shit out of me and I got kicked out. I... She was so scared I just wanted to help protect her." Soon we got to my house to see the door open. "Eddie left then?" Josh asked. "No? I told him that I wasn't going to?" We got out of the car and got the bags. Mully was the first to go in. "Eddie! Where are you? It's Mully!" He yelled out. I don't like this. "You guys can unpack and I'm going to find him." They nodded and I started looking around.

I started in the bathroom where this started. "Oh what the fuck!" I yelled. Josh and Mully ran over. Where is she is written on the wall with blood. "Oh no. That's not Y/N's blood." Josh and Mully looked scared. "Eddie!" I yelled running from room to room upstairs."Gaege! In the kitchen!" Mully yelled. I went back downstairs to the kitchen. Eddie was unconscious, tied to one of my chairs. His head is bleeding and he was beat up good. "Eddie...?" I walked over. "Oh god... I shouldn't have left him here!" I cried freaking out. I heard a thud then a groan. I turned around to see Mully and Josh unconscious too. Brad.

"Back the fuck up!" He yelled. I put my hands up and walked besides Eddie. I'm so sorry. "Where is my girlfriend you bastard!" He asked. Of course that's why he is here. "You abused and raped her! She is not your girlfriend! She's your victim!" I yelled back. He walked over and punched me in the stomach then the head. I fell down and he walked real close. "You don't know her. You don't know me. I didn't come here to play games! Now. Tell me or I'll kill your friend here.

He said pulling out a sharp pocket knife to Eddie's head. "No! Please! Okay, okay! She... Is in the hospital." I say quietly. He was pissed. "You hurt her didn't you!" He said turning Eddie around and grabbing his hair. Knife to his throat now. "No, no, no! I swear!" I say panicked. He grew sad. "She... Tried to... Kill herself... She cut herself again didn't she?" He said moving away from Eddie. He knew about this but did nothing. "What hospital." He asked. He can't go.

I need to protect her. "WHAT HOSPITAL!" He yelled. He grabbed my shirt and punched me again. Blood coming from my mouth. "(Hospital name)" He let go of my shirt and, left? Y/N... I'm so so sorry. I heard Eddie groan and move his head some. "Eddie!!" I yelled running over to him. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry for leaving you! I don't hate you. Your my best friend." I say hugging him. He coughed and I removed the tape from his mouth. "Can you untie me first? Pendejo." He said smiling.

I nodded and untied the rope. He looked like he was about to pass out. But Y/N... No. I need to help my friends. She would understand. I wrapped my arm around him and helped him stand. We walked to the couch and I sat him down to rest. "Gaege?" Josh groaned as he sat up, weak. I walked over to help him up but he could walk. Molly didn't wake up yet so Josh and I put him on the couch as well. "Eddie what happened when we left?" He started to explain.

I feel bad for what Eddie has been through :( Sorry dawg but I need someone in the group. Hope you guys enjoyed! Next chapter will be all in the "past" :)