Chapter 7 Oath of Pain

Next Part.

Kakashi appeared infront of zabuza stabbing a kunai into his gut. All that poured out the the assassin was water.

Then in the mist zabuza stood behind kakashi with one swing he sliced kakashi in half. The body fell into a puddle of water.

Zabuza:'the water clone jutsu, I can't be.'

Kakashi:don't move.

Kakashi repeated hold a kunai knife at zabuzas throat.

Kakashi:Now it's over. Your finished.

You took moment to relax still standing in front Mister tazuna. Naruto and sakura were visably relived that there sensai was okay sasuke still kept to himself.

Zabuza:hehehehe-he, finished you realy don't get it do. Your technique is nothing but crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copycat ninja like you. Hehe you are full od suprizes thought you copied my water clone jutsu when you made your little speech.
Very skillfully executed. You made your clone say this words to draw my attention, while you waited in the mist for me to make my move. Nice try.

He said as the real zabuza appeared behind kakashi.

Naruto:that was a clone too?!

Took another swing at kakashi, he easlity dodged as zabuza followed threw kiking away kakashi. He quickly geadded his sword rushing toward kakashi only noticing makibishi spikes at the last moment stopping him for a momet. As kakashi landing into the body of water.

Zabuza:trying to slow me down, foolish.

Sasuke:he has great physical skill aswell.

Y/n:quit admiring him and get back into formation.

You say looking around once again trembling.

Kakashi emerged from the water.

Kakashi:this isn't normal water I ts too dense and heavy.

Zabuza:Fool-

He said jumping behind kakashi weaving hand signs.

Zabuza:-Water prison jutsu! This prison is made of water but is harder than steel So much for the great kakashi.ir mush be hard to fight when tou can't move.I'll finish tou later no to eliminate your little friends. Water clone jutsu.

A clone rose from the body of water stepping no to the land.

Zabuza:tou think wearing a headband makes tou a ninja. When tou hoovered between life and death so many times it doesn't effect you anymore then you may call yourself a ninja. When you become so deadly that your profile is in my bingo book, then you eran the title of ninja.
But to call upstarts like you ninja ia a joke.

He said vinishing into the mist, then kicking naruto back with enough force to knock off his head band. Naruto landed on his back hard.

Kakashi:listen! get the bridge builder and Run! You can win this figbt he's using all of his power to keep me in this prison. he can battle you with his water clone, but the clone cant go to far from his real body. If yoy get away from him he can't follow, Now run!

Sasuke:'ran away, not an option that became impossible the moment you got caught. No Matter how far we go or how fast we run, he'll track us down and wipe us out. ' We have to do this!

Sasuke yelled out rushing toward the clone, throwing a barrage if shuriken at the clone. It quickly and easilt defleted them with a swing of its massive sword.
Sasuke jumped in the air for another attack only to get caught by tha neck and savagely thrown into the ground.