Chapter 9 The Forest of chakra

NeXxxT Part.

Kakashi P.o.v.

The day seemed calm I could hear the waves waves crashing against the shore as I lay on a mat.

Kakashi:'I think I over did it with my sharingan.'

Tsunami:Waking up, how do you feel?

Kakashi:I've been better, it'll be about a week before I could move normally.
I sat up feeling sluggish.

Tsunami:It's better if you didn't move, so just lie down.

Kakashi:Right.

I layed back down as sakura, naruto, and Sasuke walk in. Y/n didn't seem to be in the house.

Naruto:Look, sensai is coming around.

Sakira:Listen sensai your sharingan is amazing and everything, but if it puts that much strain on you, maybe it's not worth it.

Kakashi:Right.

Tazuna:well he did use it to take down one of the most powerful ninja assassins. We should be safe for a while.

Sakura:right, but you know that boy with tye mask, what about him?

Kakashi:he's from the elite tracking until of the village hiddn in the mist. Those masks are only worn by the most elite shinobi.

Sakura:what's do they do?

Kakashi:they hunt down, and destroy all known traces of a shinobi's corpse. A ninjas body contains many secrets, ninjutsu, chakra, and special medicines.
Gor instance if I were to die at rhe hands of an enemy they would try to analyse my sharingan, in worst case my jutsu could be stolen and used against our village.

I then felt a strange sensation.

Kakashi:'it's like is missed something.c

Naruto:hey are you okay? Sensai?

Kakashi:hm. Oh yeah? Tracker ninja deal with the body immediately, on the spot. So there is no room for error.

Sakura:is that really important?

Kakashi:think about it remember what that tracker did with zabuza's body.

Sakura:we don't know what he did. I mean I guess he took it away somewhere.

Kakashi:exactly but why, he should have worked on zabuza right there as soon as possible. Think of the weapons used for the take down, do you rember what they were?

Sasuke:Throwing needles, no way.

Kakashi:exactly non of it adds up.

Tazunavwhat are tou yammerin about you demolished that assassin.

Kakashi:here's the truth zabuza is still alive.

Tazuna, sakura, naruto:Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Naruto:but we saw his body, believe it!

Sakura:kakashi-sensai you checked him yourself you said that his heart stopped.

Kakashi:that's because his heart did stop. But that was just a temporary state
to simulate death. The weapons that tracjer used are called senbon. They can perce deeply but early kill unless they hit a vital organ not in the neck. Tracker are trained to know every detail of the human body, temporarily stopping the human heart is easy.Firsr he carries zabuza body away, which is much heavier than his. Second he used senbon which have a presice effect.
From these two factors we xan conclude that the tracker wasn't trying to destroy zabuza he was trying to help him.