c h a p t e r o n e

The bushy haired witch that we have known and loved has always had a different story, one where she had never ended up in Gryffindor and never met Harry and Ron.

One where she found herself being sorted into Slytherin...

***

"Coming!"

Hermione shouted down the stairs to her parents whilst packing her Slytherin robes in her case for the last time.

It was finally her last year at Hogwarts, it had been re built after the battle of Hogwarts, she hadn't been there of course since her and the rest of the Slytherin's where brought to a safe house incase they where on Voldemorts side of the war. It's not as if she supported them (which she didn't) but she still didn't find the ' golden trio's ' (Harry, Ron and Lavender) idea on everything right either.

As she made her way down the stairs her parents got out a camera prepared to ambush her with photos.

"Say cheese!!"

They grinned at her with the same proud parent look most had.

***

"Hear, potions with bloody Potter!"

Draco rolled his eyes flinging the small piece of paper that had his classes written on them across the Slytherin dungeon.

"Ugh I know "

Pansy fake gagged. She was Hermione best friend... Well Draco pansy and Hermione had been friends since they stepped onto platform 9 3/4 together.

"It could be worse I swear I have at least five classes with the three of them!!"

Hermione shouted throwing hers into the fire beside them.

" I feel sorry for you"

Draco patted her on the back whilst grinning.

"Better start planning your funeral now!"

" Oy, I'll live another day to tell the tales of torture!"

Hermione laughed stealing a piece of Draco's chocolate.

" No fair!!"

"Well... Better make the most of my life before I die from the boooringgg potty head and his two friends!"

"Ughhh"

Draco swore under his breath.

"I'll get you back sooner or later"

"I'd rather it be later so I can think of ways to protect myself"

Hermione smiled standing up.

"Anyway I'm off to bed."

"I'll come to then!"

Pansy jumped up following Hermione close behind.

"What is it about girls! Always following each other closely in groups!!"

Draco questioned them as they left.

"Nothing!!"

The two replied simultaneously laughed and running away to their dorm room

A/N

Ok so.. I am starting a second book whilst the first one is nearing the end, I have had an idea for this for a while now and I decided to give it a go... Sorry this chapter is short I just wanted to get an introduction really to the story started 😂

Please vote and share if you are enjoying it ♥️

Q: if you could choose which house you where in what would it be?

A: Slytherin 😂 I don't know why I just want to be in it tho 😂