the cats last meal p2

Once im onboard i make my way over to my room. Once im in i close the door i put my jacket down on the bed and was about o put up my satchel until i heard a sound come from it.
"Oh, my bad! i forgot you were in there!"
I put my bag down on the bed opening it up. Not even a second layer the cat runs out sniffing and rubbing up against everything. I take everything out of my satchel.
"Alright, you stay here okay duku? I'll be back in a bit."
I grabbed my journal and went out onto the dock. I went over to the edge of the ship and began to write. I started with how it has been going. Then on to what has happened. I write down every little detail and then close my book putting it in my pocket. I go over to the deck and see another person i have yet to know of. I walk up to him and wave my hand.
"Hello! My name is billy, What's yours?"
"Heh, I can't believe the captain got a cabin boy. Kid, My name is Dr. Swine. A doctor that doesn't know much but still a doctor!"
" So what are you doing on the docs?"
"Looking out at the sea my boy and waiting until i am needed."
"I see. Where can i find the quartermaster?"
"Oh, ButterMuffin! He should be in the kitchen If you ever want him to whip you up something nice. I recommend it! He's the greatest cook i know!"
"Thank you, Doc!"
I went to go find the kitchen and opened the door.
"Ah Cabin boy! Do you need anything?"
"I wanted to know if you can cook spaghetti-o's for me tomorrow..," i said nervously.
"Of course! Do you have some on you?"
"Yes!"
" I'll make some keep it on you! Try not to lose it alright?"
"I won't!"
"Oh and while your here can you go down and check on the cooper?"
"Yes!"
I made my way down into the bunker of the ship. I saw two men talking.
It seemed like a very serious conversation i almost didn't want to interfere. Yet again butter muffin told me to check up on the cooper i found my voice and spoke up.
"Pardon but do either of you know where i can find the cooper?"
"Ay! I am the cooper, My name is cooper. Kinda ironic don't ya think?"
"Heh, yeah, my name is billy. ButterMuffin told me to come to check up on you!"
He sighs heavily then makes his way upstairs. I look back at the other man. He looks very intimidating.
"S-so what's your name?"
"Hah! You think im tell you! your just a cabin boy! My name doesn't matter to you!"
"N-Nevermind! So what's your job?"
He sighs heavily and proceeds to talk.
"If you must know my duty is to be the boatswain."
"Oh! You're the one that has to take care of the boat right?"
"Of course! This boat wouldn't be here to this day without me!"
"I see well ill be on my way then!"
I waved goodbye then made my way back up to the docks. Then i went room. I looked around before opening the door. I walked in closing the door behind. I looked around my room looking for the cat. I got spooked when i couldn't find it. I got spooked i quickly looked under a pile of rope. Eventually, i did find the cat. The silly thing was under the pile of rope.