Underwater love

Still don't have a title for this but it's a gay between a merman and a human.
————————————-
Alex was at school looking for max to beat the shit out of him. Soon enough he found his target. Alex pushes max down to the floor and started to call max awful names. He laughed his ass of and started to beat him up after pushing him down multiple times to the wall. He left max with a black eye and for a final blow he did an upper cut into Max's stomach.
After a while max waited for Alex to leave completely. He went over to the beach sea side, he had a secret hide out inside a cave. There he met a friend. There they met and talked with one another.
Max pov
'Finally,' max thought,' I will look and see if I can find him in this cave.' Although they talk they have never seen one another. Today though he was determined to find out what this man looked like. He kept the conversation going,"So Rui how have you been today?" He walked around the lake of water there was in the middle avoiding getting wet. "My day has been good max! How about your day? Did you finally stop getting beaten up from the bully?" "No," he said while seeing a huge fish fin tail," Hey rui do you know if there is a big fish in the lake inside?" I asked but got no reply. It was silent. I decided to look at the fish fully and saw a male man attached to the fish tail. I was amazed. At what I was seeing. I couldn't believe my eyes. 'This entire time I've been talking with a merman.'
Before I knew it I got splashed with water. I fell into the lake getting completely soaked. I saw the creature leave. I wanted to go after him but first I rushed over to my house to get some gear. I got my scuba diving gear and dived into the ocean. I was looking around but soon got distracted with the coral reef. I had forgotten all about finding him and I also forgot about my oxygen tank. I started to run out of breathe as I swam up to the surface. But it was too late I didn't make it in time. I lost all my oxygen and fell unconscious.
Rui pov.
I went to go swim back up to the cave to go tell max the truth. Instead along the way I found him unconscious near the thriving coral reef. I went over to him, there is still a slight pulse. I put him over my shoulder and started to head towards land. I went up and into the cave. I slowly laid him on a rock. I took a good look at him. 'Damn he looks so hot. Ah! Wait what am I thinking!' I decided to save him. He is a good friend of mine anyway. I took a breath of oxygen. It was risk because I could potentially get poisoned or even killed. I pinched his nose and put the breath of oxygen into his mouth. I began to cough. I divided into the water and swam away.
Max pov
I woke up coughing up a lot of water. Once I was done coughing I looked around and saw I was in the cave. I didn't see rui anywhere so I decided to come home. I could always come back tomorrow and see him.
-time skip brought to you by fangirls-
After school I went back to my secret hideout. Where I could see rui again. I looked around, I didn't see him at first. I walked around to go find him. I stopped dead in my tracks. There he was but his face was more paler then yesterday when I saw him. I checked his pulse, it was there but very faint. I put him in the water and waited to see if he would wake up but nothing. Now I was worried. I picked him up and took him home. I softly put him down in the bathtub and turned on the water. I was so panicked. I carefully touched his forehead. He was burning up.
I have never taken care of a merman. Then
again I don't think anyone has, they would just sell them or kill them to make food. I went over to the webnet and did some research on mer-folks. I lean back into my chair,"So , he eats humans..." I didn't know how to react. I decided to experiment a bit. I cut my finger a bit . I went into the bathroom and over to him. I quickly swiped my finger underneath his nose. He quickly shot up and was about to bite my hand but he immediately stopped himself.
Rui pov
I woke up to the smell of fresh blood. I was about to eat the bloody thing until I saw max. He was terrified, I felt weird though. I looked around to take in my surroundings. At the same time I felt very dizzy. Then I felt water splash onto me, I got out of my trans and saw max holding a bucket.
Max pov
I saw that he was busy so I took the opportunity and I dumped a bucket of water on to him. He immediately turned around to glare at me.
"Hey rui i wanna try something."
"Sure what is it?"
I slowly close the gap between us and our lips touch. His lips were soft and lovely. I wrapped my fingers around his chin. We slowly parted. Rui blushed a lot. I quickly kissed him again passionately not wanting to let him go.
He pushed me away. I touched his cheeks and kissed him once more.
"Hey rui?"
"Hm?"
"Do you have a hole?"
"Yeah."
"Where?"
"It's..."