the cats last meal p3

. Eventually, i did find the cat. The silly thing was under the pile of rope.
I got him out from underneath and slowly petted him as i made my way over to my bed. I put him down on the soft cushion. Duku clawed at the mattress and curled up into a ball. He looked like a ball of fluff.
I sighed looking up. I grabbed my spaghetti-o's and made my way over the docks. I went near the edge and looked at my spaghetti-o's then looking past and beyond into the vast sea.
Suddenly i felt a hand on my back and jumped. In the process, i accidentally dropped my spaghetti-o's into the sea.
"Nooooo!"
I looked down into the ocean.
"My spaghetti-o's," i said whispering to myself.
"You care so much about it, why? We got regular spaghetti. It's just as good."
"I grew up having spaghetti-o's, they're my favorite," i said whistle still looking down into the sea, "Why did you do that?"
"What sneaking up behind you? I thought it would be fun and look it was!"
He stands behind me chuckling. Me being upset is so funny to him. I walked past him not saying another word. I go into my room and write what just happened in my journal.
Soon enough it becomes dark. I go to bed putting the cat in the pile of rope so it won't get caught a board. Before going to bed i get out my book to read. I pick where i left and continue. I get far ahead, i read like 5 pages. I put my book down and marked the page i was left at. I blew out the candle and went to sleep.

When i awoke the following day. I sat up and went to tell Sir. ButterMuffin what happened yesterday to my spaghetti-o's.
"Aww! Don't worry chap I'll just make you some regular old spaghetti!"
So, in the end, i just got regular spaghetti. The rest of the day went smooth. I cleaned anything and anywhere as my job was to take on any task or do cleaning as needed. As the days went on it was the same. Sir Butter muffin was for sure a good cook. I hardly ever wrote in my journal anymore. Since nothing interesting was going on.
One day though i was out looking beyond the sea, having nothing to do, then suddenly i saw dark clouds ahead in our path.

I jumped up from my spot and ran to the captains' office.
"Captain! Captain! There's a storm up ahead!"
Captain Vere came out of his office and saw the storm. He took out a telescope and looked at the coming storm.
"Aye, That be an ugly one alright!"

He looks around for people but no one is to be seen.
"Everyone on deck! Get prepared for a storm!"
He yelled as everyone came out running. Captain vere looked so cool as he gave out orders to everyone. Then i too started to take orders.
We were all struggling to get through this awful weather. It seemed as if it would never lift.
At the moment i was helping the lookout. When i looked at the water up ahead us all i saw seemed like a sinkhole taking anything nearby into it.
"Captain there seems to be a sinkhole up ahead, and its taking in everything nearby! It seems to be in the form of a triangle..?"
I get down to the docks. Only to see the captain surprised.
"Fall back! Turn the ship around! Go! Go! Go! Everyone all hands on deck!"
Captain looked so frightened.
"Captain what's going on?"
"Its The Devils Triangle. We must have a bad omen on board the ship to have come across this."
"Captain Vere, What's a bad omen?"
"Bad luck, Billy. Bad luck."
I looked over Elizabeth and saw her inching closer to the hole. I began to panic. I looked over and saw Duku out on board. Once i spotted him i wanted to go and hide him away but it was too late.
"Captain that black cat is our bad omen!"
Before anything else could be said or done everyone was taken into The Devils Triangle. Eventually, the ship began to break apart. I didn't know how to swim. Once i hit the water, I struggled so much to keep my breath.