Shin Yamashito

Shin's POV

I heaved a heavy sigh when the plane totally landed. Ilang minuto ang nagdaan bago kami tuluyang bumaba ng eroplano. We went to the arriving area and I just walked towards the exit.

The moment I stepped outside the airport, a familiar surroundings immediately greeted me. Japan. I looked up and the sun is still up. The temperature is not that hot but also not that cold. Oh well, patapos na nga pala ang May and summer is coming.

I looked at the black car which stopped in front of me. Ngumisi ako ng makita si Nicholas na bumaba mula sa driver's seat. He raked his hair and took his shades off. When he saw me, he also smirked.

"Finally, you came back after five months."

"Are you indirectly saying I miss you?" Napabuga na lang siya ng hangin at hindi pinansin ang sinabi ko. Kinuha niya ang mga bagahe ko kaya pumasok na ako sa loob ng kotse.

After putting my things at the back, he went at the driver's seat and started the engine. He mumbled some welcoming words and I just nodded while looking outside. I saw many familiar views, faces and happenings that can only be seen here. Pero hindi no'n naibsan ang kaba ko.

After some minutes, the way we are heading to became too familiar. I sighed while looking at the trees at both sides of the way. Ilang minuto lang ang nagdaan bago huminto ang kotse sa tapat ng isang gate. It immediately opened and he drove again. Huminto ng tuluyan ang kotse sa harap ng mansion and I saw some Yamashito guards waiting in front of the mansion.

Nicholas went outside of the car to get my things while I stayed inside. I am now hesitating of getting out of this car. Hindi ko mapigilang isipin na maaaring nasa loob ng mansion ang babaeng iniwasan ko sa loob ng ilang buwan. Nervousness is eating me.

"Are you just going to stay there forever?" I looked at Nicholas. Nakadungaw ang ulo niya mula sa pinto sa tabi ng driver's seat. "Come on, Master."

I just rolled my eyes and went outside. I walked inside the mansion as the guards immediately bowed and welcomed me. I breathed out when I saw the familiar interior and somehow made me feel calm. I didn't know that my kingdom who became my shelter for years can make me feel this happy.

"Oh, you're here."

I looked back and saw Kenzo walking down the stairs. Nakangiti ito sa akin at mabilis ko naman iyong ginantihan. He stopped in front of me as I frowned when I remembered something.

"You should be in the Philippines, right?" I asked. He told me over the phone that he will go see those girls. I don't exactly know why but I think, it is something important.

He shrugged. "I just waited for you to arrive so I can tell them that you are back."

"No way," I immediately said. Sa oras na malaman ng apat na 'yon na bumalik na ako mula sa adventure ko, siguradong pipilitin nila akong bisitahin sila. Then, they will tease the hell out of me and say some nonsense words. Ang hilig pa namang mag-trip ng apat na 'yon.

He chuckled. "Too late. I just called Kiana," he said. He took his phone and showed me his call log. Sinamaan ko kaagad siya ng tingin ng makitang katatawag niya nga lang kay Kiana. He just chuckled at me.

Ngumisi ako. "You still like her, don't you?" I asked and smirked wider. Nagkibit-balikat lang naman siya at humikab.

"I suddenly felt sleepy."

I just tsk-ed when he turned his back on me and walked to the stairs. It's so obvious that he still has 'something' for that demon. I really can't believe that he liked or still likes her. Hindi naman niya sinabi iyon pero halata naman.