Prologue - The illustration of Fate

Important Note: 

The lines in single inverted comma are the dialogues of the main character: Loke. 

Lines in double inverted comma are the dialogues of other characters.

Lines without any comma are lines being narrated by Loke.

Lines with stars indicate actions.

Dashed lines separate different events. Example: School starting and ending for the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is full of mysterious. Fate is always interesting and has a lot of unexpected encounters for some people. 

The following story that happened took place a year ago during my third year of high school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yawn*

'It's morning already...'

'Alright. Time to grab something to eat and leave.'

*Gets up and goes to bathroom to get freshened up*

*Heads to kitchen*

I'm Loke, 18 years old and a third year high school student.

During my first year year of high school, I managed to move out and started living on my own to be myself and do whatever I want.

'I still got a lot of time. What should I cook for now?'

'Maybe some coffee and uh...'

'A sandwich...? Hm...'

'Yeah! That would work.'

'Time to make one awesome chicken sandwich and some coffee!'

*Starts cooking and preparing*

'Let's see. What things do I still have pending...?'

'My school assignments are done so far. No part-time gigs for today, I assume?'

I used to be in the art club until I got hired as an assistant programmer in a game company I was interested in applying for.

Regardless of my full-time job, I still work as a part-timer in a cafeteria.

It's simply because I enjoy working in a cafeteria, but I wouldn't want to make it a full-time thing. That's why I do it whenever I feel like or I'm free.

My full-time job as a game developer doesn't get in the way of my studies much because usually I can work from home as long as my task is completed.

Although, I'm expected to pay a mandatory visit everyday which isn't much big of a deal.

As for as my life in dating, it's always either interesting or ridiculous.

Well, my previous relationship turned out to be a mess, so that's that.

For the time being, I'm living my daily life and doing my usual stuff.

Fulfilling my goals and trying to change my fate in the most interesting way possible.

'Fate is really interesting...'

*Heh*

'Okay. Breakfast's ready!'

*Keeps sandwich and coffee on table*

'I wonder what interesting things are going to happen today?'

*Sigh*

'I hope nothing ridiculous happens though. Lately, it's been happening too much.'