Chapter 2 - I wouldn't mind dating her

After we took a seat, we started coming up with different plans and discussing about them together.

"Okay, so before we begin. You should know that everyone was split into groups of two for different tasks this time for easier teamwork and to get the job done faster."

"Like, one group is handling their task as a welcoming committee. And then there's another group working as a food committee. It's like that."

"We both got the job of being the tour guide for different visitor in the festival."

"There are some other groups who got the tour guide work."

"After all, there's going to be a lot of people, so the work isn't completely on us."

'I see. It makes sense now. I was wondering where is everyone else.'

'All the better, I prefer a small group for anything. It's easier to communicate and it's just more comfortable.'

'You can be in a large group of people and half of the people won't even pay attention to shit you're doing unless you're some sort of douche bag or something.'

'So yeah, it's better to be in a group of people you know and are more comfortable with.'

'We don't know each other, but it's easier to know one person at a time, especially a person who can be nice like you.'

"I couldn't agree less with your words. And thank you for the compliment.", said Amaya with a smile.

*Heh*

'Okay, so the key point here is socializing.'

'We need to socialize efficiently enough to make the visitors feel comfortable.'

"That's the problem here. I'm not really great at it...", said Amaya with a disappointed face.

'We still got 2 weeks of time to prepare for the festival.'

'Thankfully for our part, we just need to know what sorts of culture the students are going to represent, so that we can give a proper tour guide with proper knowledge.'

'Other than that, we got socializing to cover. I wouldn't brag about it, but I'm good enough to help you in it.'

"Thanks a lot! I'll try my best.", said Amaya with confidence.

'No worries. Until we get to know what sorts of culture they going to represent,  we can focus on the socializing part.'

"Yes. I'll let you know about it as soon as I hear something.", said Amaya.

After this, I started teaching Amaya: how to socialize, ways to socialize, and what not.

Eventually, we decided to call it a day.

'I think we've done enough for today.'

"You're right. It's getting late."

"Thanks again, Loke.", said Amaya with a smile.

'Don't worry about it.'

'And you live nearby or something?'

"Yes, 2 blocks away from the school.", said Amaya.

'Oh good, cause I live nearby too and I was thinking to take you home as well.'

"No, it's okay! I don't wanna be a burden anymore than this.", said Amaya.

'Ah, no need for formalities here Amaya.'

'We're partners here right?'

'Treat me like a friend.'