Chapter 5 - Holding her close to me

After reaching the amusement park, we had a ton of fun together. Going to different rides, eating snacks, taking pictures, and talking the whole time.

It was really heartwarming. It's been a while I had that feeling. 

Us being together like this would look like a date to anyone generally and honestly I wouldn't mind that...

For the time being, we were having a great time and before we even realized, it was evening.

"I'm having such a great time, thanks to you Loke."

"Today was amazing so far.", said Amaya with a smile and relieved voice.

*Pokes Amaya's forehead and smiles*

'Anytime.'

"This day will remain as a very special and joyous memory for me. I won't forget it.", said Amaya with a smile while blushing.

"That reminds me, you said about having something planned at the end which you wanted to show me?", asked Amaya.

I wonder if back then Amaya knew or understood my feelings about her...

Then again, it didn't matter.

I myself hadn't realized that I like her. I thought I was just generally interested about her.

'Ah, yes.'

'It's not time yet. For now, let's go back to my apartment. We'll need to go to that place few hours later.'

"Oh, that sounds perfect."

"You sure are casual inviting a girl to your apartment.", said Amaya with a smile.

'I didn't know you can tease.'

*Sigh*

"Not teasing, just saying.", said Amaya with a giggle.

'Things like that doesn't bother me at all. I don't give a shit about these stuff.'

'It doesn't matter who I'm inviting to my apartment as long as they're my friends.'

"I see.", said Amaya.

'I guess you're the shy one coming to a boy's apartment.'

"N-no...!"

"That's not true!", said Amaya with a flustered voice.

*Smirks and gets closer to Amaya's face*

'Let me see if you're blushing or not.'

"Don't look at me like that! I feel embarrassed to show myself...", said Amaya while hiding her face.

*Looks around and grabs Amaya's hand suddenly*

'Amaya, just play along for now.'

"What? What are you doing...?", said Amaya while blushing.

'Just hold hands and walk for now. Let's go.'

'I just noticed a bunch of stalking scums. Those guys were probably following us this whole time trying to find a perfect opportunity.'

'It's a good thing I didn't leave you alone for even a minute.'

'Anyways, let's just get out of the park and head straight to my apartment.'

"Yeah, you're right...", said Amaya while holding my hand.

'Don't look back.'

"Got it. And thanks for protecting me...", said Amaya while blushing and smiling slightly.