Chapter 9

Faustino Point of View

If you can put the whole world in to two large pearls, that would be her beautiful eyes.

If you can put the cotton to shame, then it would be her soft hands.

If you can see a sun on earth, then it would be her bright smile.

If there is something more melodious than the pattering of rain, then it is her musical voice.

This girl is seriously the life of my life.

"It will not hurt at all, Oldie, calm down your nerves." She said as she poked another slim needle into Padre's skin. Padre's hissed as his tone flattered when another needle is poked in.

Padre! Why should you make such a fuss?

He was a Mafia leader and father of a current Mafia boss and still he is making such a big fuss over some small needles under his skin.

Can't he just take them with a smiling face? How can he even scowl at a lovely Fae like her?

I know I'm not the best person over here. I know I kill people, torture them, threaten them and use them as I want. I agree to them but there is also another fact that if there is a person in this world who can even make the vicious of man smile, then that is surely little Fae.

She is an angel without wings.

She is just formidable.

I am so proud of her; proud of her that she made Miguel Diaz bow to her orders and that is something even I cannot do as his own son.

"Pl- please be careful." Mr. Allen, the dean, fumbled looking terrified as if he saw something worst than a ghost.

Of course, it is not every day that you see the Diaz father and son, that too in a lab on the experiment bed.

I can understand his anxiety but I also cannot have him see the misery Padre is going through. Only I can see his misery and only little Fae can give him such misery.

"That's alright little Fae, please do your experiment peacefully and take your time." I saod smilingly but the retort was actually towards Allen and Padre.

Allen who was making things harder for her by taking too much liberty in scolding her while Padre is just going on and on with hissing and glaring.

He need to learn more about control and perseverance.

"Few more needles and you will be reborn as finest man with great looks and astounding health for your age, Oldie. I also took the freedom to treat your rotten bones and wrinkles that look like mats are folded on your face. I will treat every one of them and will bring a new man out of you." She said as she made a fist of determination and showed Padre as she pursed her lips in concentration.

Ah, those f**king lips!

Should I have a choice of kissing them, I will never leave them for eternity. The only thing that is stopping me is that we are in a university and she is doing her practicals as of now.

But then again, there is one more problem here.

The feelings!

She has no romantic feelings for me like I do for her!

"No thank you. Just get the initial treatment done and we are off from here. I promise; one more needle inside me and I will torture you with my infamous toolkit." As if! As if she will take him seriously!

"That sounds fun, Oldie. What does that toolkit contain and how do you exactly torture me? Will I be in pain or excitement? How about we schedule it on one good day?" See, I told you so Padre, she is just so amazingly different.