15 (1)

warnings: uhm i might describe death scenes in a weird way? idk if you're uncomfortable please skip that part. (plus im not good at describing death hehheudh)

oh and, in case you need more feelings while reading this chapter, please listen to Breathe-Lauv (although it doesn't relates but i cried listening to it while doing this chapter) 

enjoy reading hehe !

-

In a few minutes, the sun will rise from the horizon. The air surrounding was unbearably heavy and freezing seeing that winter was approaching. The view up there was aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and everyone will be in awe. Mountains was seen from a far with the sun almost showing itself between them and tall trees decorated below and flowers were blooming perfectly.

Before, the word 'appreciation' on her mind was nothing, but when she stumbles upon to see the astonished view, she could finally understand what she meant by 'appreciate the small things around you'.

Nevertheless, not just mother nature but every person who came into her life. She appreciates them all albeit not all appreciates her. come to think of it, she finally fathoms how everyone treats her, it was very obvious but not to her.

But, only one out of them has accepts her openly knowingly how dangerous she was. Kim Hongjoong. She smiled, memories keep on coming at the back of her head, memories with hongjoong.

She was too blinded by her feelings and ignored her true friend that was always by her side. Chuckled silently when she reminisces the day when hongjoong screamed like a mad lady when they rode a rollercoaster, saying he regrets going and agreed to what she say.

Taking out her phone from her pocket blazer as her tangled legs moves swiftly to the front and back. She dials certain number and placed it on her ear, within seconds the other side accepts the call.

"it's 6am, this better be good" hongjoong states with his morning voice, she chuckled, imagine him with his bedhead and barefaced.

"sorry for waking you up" she apologizes, she tried to sound herself cheerful but at the end of her sentence, her voice cracks. Hongjoong being fast, notices it.

"you okay? Where are you? I'll be-"

She shakes her head, rejects him immediately, "no, you don't have to! We'll meet up later"

Maybe.

"well, okay then. Why did you call?" he asked, curiosity was obvious on his tone but he felt uneasy too.

She gazes down to her uniform, playing with it. She looks up to the purple-yellowish sky, feeling tears prickled on her eyes. Her chest was starting to clenched.

"hyu? You there?"

She heaved out a sigh before responding, "yeah I am." A hummed was heard from him as she continues, "thank you hongjoong for all these years. thank you for having faith on me where others don't. thank you for believing in me that I'll change, I'm sorry if I disappointed you. Thank you hongjoong for being on my side. I am not good at expressing my gratitude but thank you so much for being my friend,"

She confesses and few tears has slipped along to her cheeks but she immediately wipes it off, earning a sniffle after that.

"what's with the sad tone, you're not dying, aren't you?," he chuckled, trying to lighten up the melancholic mood between them

And hyurin laughs with him too. Cherishing her last moment with him.

She finally remembers why she wanted to call him, "joong, I..."