Jade West x Reader

* Jade's POV *

I was looking for my girlfriend Y/N when I saw her talking to Beck I roll my eyes a bit seeing her talking to my ex but I walk over to them anyway. " Hey Y/N/N " I say and put my arm around her and glare at Beck " Hey Jade " she says and gives me kiss on the cheek. I smile at her and her and Beck talk for a little bit until he leaves and leaves me alone with Y/N. " So why were you talking to him " I ask she just raises her eyebrow at me and says " Jade don't be jealous you know I only love you " and gives me a kiss on the lips and I smile.

" Hey Y/N " I say " Oh hey baby " she says and smiles " I was wondering if you wanted to come to the new theme park with me? " I ask " I would love to but you know I have a that test due in two days " she replies. " Oh come on baby girl I can help you with it tomorrow " I say giving her puppy dog eyes " Fineeeeeeeee you got me we can go after school " she says smiling at me " Yay thanks baby girl " I say and give her a kiss on the cheek and walk away.  

* At the theme park *

" Aren't you happy you said yes now? " I ask her " Yes I am thank you Jade " she says smiling at me I return it and give her some ice cream. " OoOo we should go on that ride next! " she says and points to a roller coaster

I just turn to her and say " You do know the last time you went on something like that you threw up right? " " So? " she replies and gives me puppy dog eyes

I just turn to her and say " You do know the last time you went on something like that you threw up right? " " So? " she replies and gives me puppy dog eyes. " Fine we can go but finish your ice cream first " I say and she nods. We finish our ice cream and get on the ride I smile at her and she returns it " Just don't throw up on me or you might not live to see the day we get married " I say and the ride starts to take off.

The ride stops and we get off I turn to Y/N and see she's fine I smirk I put my hand on her shoulder and pretend to act sick. " I think I'm gonna throw up " I say and she looks at me with wide eyes I fall into her arms and she catches me " It's gonna be okay let's just go sit down " she says I look up and say " Gotcha " with a smirk she looks at me confused at first but then her face turns serious. She drops me and I land on my butt " Ow rude " I say " You pranked me " she said clearly salty " It was funny " I say and she looks anywhere but me. " Oh come on help me up " I say and she looks at me " Only if I get a kiss " she says and smirks at me " Fine " I respond and she helps me up. I stand up and give her a kiss on the lips and she smiles " Now let's go get some cotton candy that good with you? " I say and she smiles and nods I giggle at her and take her hand and she skips along god I'm gonna marry this women.

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~