Pt10. Trees

3rd person

T

Tana finishes sewing a button on something
finally, with her thumb covered in bloody pricks from the needle, the thingy she was working on is finished! She turns to Jahoola and smiles

"Everything ready?" Jahoola Wigglesworth-plum said to Tana

Tana nods "yup... It's all going according to plan... Mwahahhahahha-"
Jahoola stopped and looked at her twin.
"what the hell was that? 'mwah ha ha?'"
Jahoola mocked.
"b-but I thought we could do evil laughs-"

"shut the shut up SHUT." Jahoola bitch slapped Tana, and the continued.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tanas POV
I and Jahoola suited up in our gear.

Jahoola dressed up in a skintight yellow suit, with a pineapple print over it. Watermelon earrings. And plums all over his legs. She has a Fruit bowl on her head. She also has a pumpkin mask.

Tana sports a
Poop brown turtleneck, and a diarrhoea green cape. She wearing thin tights that match her heels that are made of human teeth-

-scratch that, the costumes are great but, they just thought of a new plan. It literally took them 5 seconds.-

Jahoola gets undressed ad really really really quickly makes a new costume. The hardest costume she's ever made. A giant jug, of creamy, rich, aromatic, sexy lamb sauce robot!

She struggled to move around. So Tana had to hold the handle.

"Are you ready Jampoola? "
Said Tana, useing Jahoola scode name.

"ready as I'll ever be, Toronona "
Said Jahoola, using Tanas Code name.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Finally, Toronona and Jampoola were at Gordon Ramsay's alley.
They got a tip from Kermit the frog, he was high so he spilt everything. Including a diarrhoea bucket that he was saving for hibernation.

TORONONA legged it, hiding behind a huge pile of poopy diapers, while Jampoola aka the Lamb Sauce robot, stood sexily in the middle of the alley.
'if THIS doesn't get Gimpys attention then nothing will....hell resist my lamby scent!! Mwahahaha.....' meanwhile Tana aka Toranona, was puking her guts up over a homeless man called Gerald...

Gordan POV

Im floating back to my alley when I smell something, something... Sexy...... Something...... Tasty...... Something.......saucy........something...... Lamby......something...... Lamb saucy......... Oh my god. Is it... Is it really!?!

I float even faster to the scent, and then I see it... A HUGE JUG OF LAMB SAUCE!!! 😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵🥵🥴🥴🥴

I stare in awe at the lamb sauce, it's incredible. I've never seen one like it... It's so- waits a minute... I remember back in 1020 I went on a universe tour. I went to every single country and planet, tasting all the lamb sauces, and I sure as heck haven't seen one like this.

This is a trap, but who would try to trick me? Tanas dead... Unless.....

I turn around and float away as fast as possible, I look back and see the lamb sauce moving, I see a figure come out of the darkness, it looks like it jumped into the lamb sauce trap... But it's too late to figure out who it is now. I float and I float, hoping to find a ghost friendly bathroom to let my poo go.
I see a bathroom stall, and I suddenly trip!  I look behind me and see a HUGE LAMB SAUCE ROBOT! HOLY MOLY RAVIOLI BATMAN!