The very beggining

Hi! My name is Lara. The main things you need to know about me is: I am 17 years old. I live
in Europe. I have brown hair and kind of mix of brown and green eyes. I can be really serious
in certain situations but I am usually happy and hilarious person. It's not bragging. I asked my
friends to describe me. I am also honest. My idol is Laura Marano and my favorite band is R5.
I am in love with Ross Lynch.
It's practicly all you need to know.
So, I am here to share my story about the best time of my life. I lived in Europe but i got scholarship for East High. High School in LA. I became an USA exchange student. That was a dream. But the part I wanted to share startes one night I find out R5 is having a concert here in LA. I raised money myself and went with couple of my friends that are also R5ers and one girl that's just going because it's a concert. But that's not it. I also bought Meet&Greet tickets, but my friends didn't. The concert was incredible as I expected and we had super fun time, it was not the highlight of my evening. After Meet&Greet with my favorite band in the world, R5, was coming to end, I relaised this was my last chance to get what I always wanted. I was always saving that moment for someone special. That special person was always that Ross Shor Lynch boy, that blondy. So, when the crowd of fans were at the door, I just turned around and came to Ross slowly. While I was walking towards him, he was looking at me with his perfect brown eyes that I've been lost every single time i look at them. I expirienced that in the moment. Finally, I came to him and said, 'Ross, can I ask you for something before I leave?'. Rydel turned around and she smiled, she must have heard me. 'Yeah, uhmm, sure.', Ross said and pulled me for my hand to the corner of the room. The room was almoust completly empty so it was better for this, because the question I was going to ask for was big and embaressing. 'So, what's up?', Ross asked. I was really nervous I started playing with my hair and was constantly looking around. He smiled. He knew that. It's like he could reach out to my heart and every single part of my body chilled. 'I-I .. I just wanna ask.. I mean,.. what I really wanted.. uhm..', I didn't know how to ask him. It was too big. He said, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous.', and touched my face really gently. 'You just made it worse.', i said. Ross had this look. Special look. The look I've never seen before, so it was hard to define what he was thinking. I could not figure out his toughts, but I really, really liked that look. 'The thing is, I-I have never had a first kiss.. and I could have, but, I, uhmm, kind of decided to save that moment for someone special.'. I was so scared of what Ross's reaction will be, but he was so sweet that it's unbelieveble. I have never seen someone so, perfect. So, he smiled and looked in the up right corner of the room. 'Uhm, tell you what.. Stay here for the rest of the night. We should make this right.', Ross said and winked. By staying here for the rest of the night, he meant to stay with another groups of fans that were coming in to meet him and his family and band. The night was awsome. Just thinking of that I had short emotional moment with my first and true love. But, I also enjoyed watching Rydel, Riker, Rocky and Ellington having fun with the fans. They sang. And one of the songs became our song. 'This is the song for this one girl I had conversation with earlier, hope you have what you want, really soon.', Ross said before singing 'Fallin' for you' acoustic. It really didn't make sitaution better. I knew we could never be what I dreamed of. I am just a fan who is, maybe, going to have one of the best nights ever, but it's just a night. He made it worst with this. He made me fall for him more. I didn't even think that is possible. People say it's great loving someone so much that it hurts. It really hurts. How people survive this? Seriously, how? Later that night.. the fans were leaving. The Meet&Greet was over. I was confussed. I didn't know what to do, i thought my special moment was when Ross sang to me, so I head out to the door. Someone pulled my hand yelling 'Hey!'. It was, no one else, but.. Rydel. I was to confussed to fangirl. Okay, the little part of me wanted to but I stayed calm. 'He wants to talk to you.', Rydel giggled and told me to follow her. We end up in R5's tour bus. Again, we end up in the tour bus. In their tour bus. I really wanted to fangirl but I really wanted to play it cool. So, I did what every calm teenage fangirl would do. I started screaming. Rydel was shocked but she started laughing after some time. It's not like I am the first screaming fan she met. But I'm pretty sure I am one of the rare fans that saw their tour bus from the inside. Actually, I'm not sure they ever brought any of the fans in the tour bus. So it was one more reason to feel honered and really special. 'So, sit, make yourself at home.', she said, so I did. 'He's going to be here soon..', Rydel relaised I was very nervous, 'Relax. So, I have to go.. Bye, honney!'. She called me honney. One more fangirl moment, but in my head. I didn't want to risk anyone see or hear me screaming. Few minutes passed. I walked around the tour bus, looking at their stuffs. But not in creepy, stalking fangirl way. And no. I did not steal anything. Then I saw their family photo in a frame. They looked so happy and lovly, which I of course knew as a fan. But it was their smiles.Special smiles. Especially, his.

My knees buckled when I heard the door opening.It was him. Ross Shor Lynch.